Thank God every day our Bills have "class"

“It was a stag party atmosphere on the boat with allegations of strippers and sexual conduct,’’

Who gives a rat's @ss?

"..another woman called to complain that six or seven men pulled up in a shuttle bus limo and urinated in her yard, police reports said. She followed the limo to Al and Alma’s, but she couldn’t identify the men, said Chief Jim Kurtz."

I'm still trying to figure this one out. Six or Seven large men take a leak in the front yard and she decides to follow them?

Seriously, this story is drivel at best. Someone's girlfriend's sisters step aunt call the cops up to report "possible" drug use, prostitution & sexual misconduct (donkey anyone?). Was said hostess harrassed? Sounds like some disgruntled Vikes fans trying to get Tice finally canned.

I think Charlie Sheen said it best...and he's an authority on hookers.

"I wasn't paying them for sex, I was paying them to go away afterwards."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

navybillsfan

oh calm down with your "is just the lowest" comment.  there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a hooker.  i personally dont even see why its illegal to be honest with you.  if 2 consenting adults want to partake in sexual activity, with one getting paid for the deed, then so what.  if a chick wants to make a living banging guys and a guy feels like banging a random woman and wants to pony up some cash for it, then so be it.  i personally have never done the deed with a hooker and i dont believe i ever would.  but u people who act like paying to have sex is the worst act of all or feel its completely awful, need to get off of your high horse and pipe down.

in my opinion paying for sex is no different, then taking a chick out, paying for dinner, paying for a movie and heading back to your place for a night of good times.  when people buy sex from hookers, all they are doing is skipping a few of the unnecessary steps.  i see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

good day sir!

473584[/snapback]

Will hold true to that statement when you hold your 1st daughter in your arms?

navybillsfan

oh calm down with your "is just the lowest" comment.  there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a hooker.  i personally dont even see why its illegal to be honest with you.  if 2 consenting adults want to partake in sexual activity, with one getting paid for the deed, then so what.  if a chick wants to make a living banging guys and a guy feels like banging a random woman and wants to pony up some cash for it, then so be it.  i personally have never done the deed with a hooker and i dont believe i ever would.  but u people who act like paying to have sex is the worst act of all or feel its completely awful, need to get off of your high horse and pipe down.

in my opinion paying for sex is no different, then taking a chick out, paying for dinner, paying for a movie and heading back to your place for a night of good times.  when people buy sex from hookers, all they are doing is skipping a few of the unnecessary steps.  i see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

good day sir!

473584[/snapback]

This one gets my vote for post of the day !

So far the only players involved in this incident were:

Pat Williams

Antoine Winfield

Keith Newman

Ken Irvin

Thank goodness these incidents never involve anyone ever associated with the Bills!!

*sarcasm*

For past history of transgressions please see-

Cornelius Bennett

Damien Covington

Wayne Simmons

Reggie Rogers

James Lofton

blah...blah...blah...blah.......

oh calm down with your "is just the lowest" comment. there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a hooker. i personally dont even see why its illegal to be honest with you. if 2 consenting adults want to partake in sexual activity, with one getting paid for the deed, then so what. if a chick wants to make a living banging guys and a guy feels like banging a random woman and wants to pony up some cash for it, then so be it. i personally have never done the deed with a hooker and i dont believe i ever would. but u people who act like paying to have sex is the worst act of all or feel its completely awful, need to get off of your high horse and pipe down.

in my opinion paying for sex is no different, then taking a chick out, paying for dinner, paying for a movie and heading back to your place for a night of good times. when people buy sex from hookers, all they are doing is skipping a few of the unnecessary steps. i see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

2nd vote for post of the day!!

And, BTW, its legal in Nevada to pay for it. It should be pretty much everywhere. And to the guy asking about your daughter, if I raise my kid the right way, she'll be a doctor or something and won't have to be a hooker. There are jobs for everyone.

If i was a pro athlete i would have one of these at least once a week.

If they want to have sex parties let them. As long as the woman aren't being forced then have fun.

Yes, prostitution should be legal. No matter how much the police crack down on it there will always be hookers and their Johns. If they were to legalize it, make some sort of union and force the girls to get tested it would be much safer. Make the penalties worse for anyone caught not in the union.

Of course this will never happen because the country is run by bible huggers.

This is going to be a BIG deal before it's over. The story is basically that 90 people chartered a well-known, family run boat service for a 3-hour cruise (I know: “the weather stared getting rough…” but I digress) on Lake Minnetonka. The boats have 4-member crews made-up of 20-something kids who serve drinks and clean up.

Story is evolving that the party guests, many of whom were pretty hammered, immediately started paying for lap dances with strippers who were part of the group and that the whole thing, on both boats, quickly turned into an orgy of sorts with sex acts, including lots of sexual aids, being performed all over the boats.

The kids serving drinks got pretty nervous and also started being propositioned by several of the reported 17 members of the Vikings team present to join in and were offered money as well to do so.

Now, if you go to Sundowners or any Club, you expect to experience various degrees of adult entertainment at an establishment that is licensed to provide said entertainment. The real problem that will stem from all of this is that these partiers took over a public, non-licensed charter boat and subjected the employees to conduct that they were not prepared for nor expecting.

The media here is having an absolute field-day with this and on top of all the other ridiculous things that have surrounded this franchise over the past decade or so, it could well delay a new stadium here (which is badly needed) for years.

The Charter Company has retained a very well known attorney to advise them on the best course of action. UGLY is what this will become for the Vikes new owner.

I bet the Purple are really glad that they got rid of that no good trouble making Randy Moss. :doh: I’m betting that right about now, they’d gladly take a fake mooning of Packer fans over this crap.

The media here is having an absolute field-day with this and on top of all the other ridiculous things that have surrounded this franchise over the past decade or so, it could well delay a new stadium here (which is badly needed) for years.

474192[/snapback]

Could this be the start of the Los Angeles Vikings?

Thi

The kids serving drinks got pretty nervous and also started being propositioned by several of the reported 17 members of the Vikings team present to join in and were offered money as well to do so.

Now, if you go to Sundowners or any Club, you expect to experience various degrees of adult entertainment at an establishment that is licensed to provide said entertainment. The real problem that will stem from all of this is that these partiers took over a public, non-licensed charter boat and subjected the employees to conduct that they were not prepared for nor expecting.

The Charter Company has retained a very well known attorney to advise them on the best course of action. UGLY is what this will become for the Vikes new owner.

I bet the Purple are really glad that they got rid of that no good trouble making Randy Moss. :doh: I’m betting that right about now, they’d gladly take a fake mooning of Packer fans over this crap.

474192[/snapback]

"Now, if you go to Sundowners or any Club, you expect to experience various degrees of adult entertainment at an establishment that is licensed to provide said entertainment. The real problem that will stem from all of this is that these partiers took over a public, non-licensed charter boat and subjected the employees to conduct that they were not prepared for nor expecting."

BINGO!