(OT) Good news at last!!

Well, after a year of looking, I finally found a job! I start on Monday, September 20th. I will be working as a case manager for the mentally handicapped. Being in the human services field, the salary isn't great, but hey, I'm not complaining.

So -- to all my "peeps" who prayed for me (especially VABills), thanks so much. And to all you secular types, you can uncross those fingers now! <_<

Well, after a year of looking, I finally found a job!  I start on Monday, September 20th.  I will be working as a case manager for the mentally handicapped.  Being in the human services field, the salary isn't great, but hey, I'm not complaining.

So -- to all my "peeps" who prayed for me (especially VABills), thanks so much.  And to all you secular types, you can uncross those fingers now!  <_<

34296[/snapback]

Congrats Melissa. That's awesome.

Well, after a year of looking, I finally found a job!  I start on Monday, September 20th.  I will be working as a case manager for the mentally handicapped.  Being in the human services field, the salary isn't great, but hey, I'm not complaining.

So -- to all my "peeps" who prayed for me (especially VABills), thanks so much.  And to all you secular types, you can uncross those fingers now!  <_<

34296[/snapback]

What organization, if you don't mind? I'm a case manager too.

Congrats!

can you get a job for ice? oh wait, you may have him already in your case file! <_<

So -- to all my "peeps" who prayed for me (especially VABills), thanks so much.  And to all you secular types, you can uncross those fingers now!  :ph34r:

34296[/snapback]

Guest Guest_Southern Man_*

Congrats on the new job.

Were the years of experience on the TBD message board a factor in landing a job working with the mentally handicapped?