In your opinion

Mikie2times

A win is a win and it feels damn good especially against the Fish, but IMO without the fumble at the end the Dolphins score and win the game.

The way that drive was going it just felt like it was destined to go against Buffalo, circa Jacksonville 2004, or the Tony Banks led drive from years ago.

In your opinion does Buffalos defense still hold or would of the fish gone on to score without the fumble?

In your opinion does Buffalos defense still hold or would of the fish gone on to score without the fumble?

471133[/snapback]

To borrow a term frequently seen here, I think without the fumble we were doomed. But you have to accept the fact that the D made that play....it just didn't "happen."

A win is a win and it feels damn good especially against the Fish, but IMO without the fumble at the end the Dolphins score and win the game.

The way that drive was going it just felt like it was destined to go against Buffalo, circa Jacksonville 2004, or the Tony Banks led drive from years ago.

471133[/snapback]

The game is over it doesnt matter. Did I feel like our D would hold them? NOT! I just had this sick feelling that a team that turned ball over 5 times, had 18 penalities was somehow going to pull it out. Like they say in golf there are no pictures in the standings :D

471133[/snapback]

I really don`t know ...but I was sweating bullets . :D:lol:

i felt like i was watching buffalo jacksonville or just about any close bills football game in the last 3 years... what usually happens in that situation, we come out the loser... this week we came out the winner and we should all pray to the football gods and give thanks for this victory as it seemed as if victories would be far fetched this year

To borrow a term frequently seen here, I think without the fumble we were doomed.  But you have to accept the fact that the D made that play....it just didn't "happen."

471139[/snapback]

No doubt the defense made the play, and I credit them for that.

I'm not tying to discredit the win, I just was getting that nauseas feeling Bills fans know to well. To take it a step further without the fumble JP might be starting again.

The NFL is truly a game of inches.

Not only did I feel they were going to score, but even after the fumble, I thought they would overturn the call and give the fins the ball back. In fact, I still think Brown's butt was on the ground before the ball came loose.

But, if you're a Bills fan, you expect the worst at the end of the game--we have that knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. :D

In fact, I still think Brown's butt was on the ground before the ball came loose.

471161[/snapback]

It could have been, and had they called him down at first I'm sure the refs wouldn't have overturned it. The video was not conclusive enough to say if it was a fumble or not, so the call on the field prevailed.

THANK YOU NFL GODS!!!

471133[/snapback]

I was at a sports bar here in Atlanta, with about 25 Miami fans who were starting to hoot and holler big time. There were 3 of us Bills fans there. One of them turns around and says "you guys getting nervous?" just before the fumble. Of course I have to say no way, you're not going score. Inside, I was feeling that old "here we go again" knot building in my stomach.

By the way, the fumble recovery and the win were SWEET, all the Fins fans had to sulk out of the bar!!!. GO BILLS - CRASH THE JETS!!

471133[/snapback]

No. The D has already given up 14 points in the second half already. It looked it was ready to lay down for 7 more.

I don't think we won this game as much as Mijami handed it to us in the end.

I'll give the D credit, they came up with the big play that they needed. That being said, it's become all too common for this D to give up big drives late in games that end up costing the Bills wins. From the moment the Dolphins started that last drive I had the sinking feeling that it was going to happen again. Thankfully, this time, they made the game breaking play. Let's hope they can build off of this.

The key was getting that last field goal which forced them to try to score a touchdown. Who knows whether they would have even called that play if they only had to go for the field goal.

Even if they did not fumble, they still had to get the TD. Having said that, I was sweating bullets until we got the fumble. Actually, I was sweating bullets until the clock was at 00:00.