Game Thread:

Buffan00

All I'm saying is that I'm not going to change my opinion based upon a half of football. I'll know in early January whether it was the right move or not.  If they don't make the playoffs,  we're back at square one for 2006 and have ultimately accomplished nothing in the 2005 season.

That's not a knock against Holcomb,  he's playing very well.

470539[/snapback]

Kinda like the "glass is half full or half empty"!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Holcomb changing the plays at the Line of Scrimmage????

I think he is. At least that's what I've heard. Maybe he is playing to win, not the typical Clements "playing not to loose" play calling.

My wife made me go to the store with her.

I am amazed they are actually winning. The announcers are saying the Buffalo crowd is actually dumbfounded by them winning for a change.

All I'm saying is that I'm not going to change my opinion based upon a half of football. I'll know in early January whether it was the right move or not.  If they don't make the playoffs,  we're back at square one for 2006 and have ultimately accomplished nothing in the 2005 season.

That's not a knock against Holcomb,  he's playing very well.

470539[/snapback]

So are you at least enjoying the game today? A little bit? :doh:

So are you at least enjoying the game today? A little bit?  :doh:

470548[/snapback]

17-0 over Miami at halftime? More than a little bit.

And yes, the Bills are taking a small step towards the results necessary to proving that the QB change was a good move. Still a long way to go, however, and that's all I'm saying.

Is Holcomb changing the plays at the Line of Scrimmage????

Unless they're dummies, yeah he is.

Got a couple 1st downs doing it too.

i thought you have to have a great offensive line to run a no huddle offense??

You don't need a great OLine when your QB gets the ball out on time. That's been the biggest difference between Holcombe and Losman imo.

f&(#

Get them pinned deep and McGee gives up a huge play downfield to a WR he should run circles around. That's a game-changer. :doh:

Unless they're dummies, yeah he is.

Got a couple 1st downs doing it too.

You don't need a great OLine when your QB gets the ball out on time. That's been the biggest difference between Holcombe and Losman imo.

f&(#

Get them pinned deep and McGee gives up a huge play downfield to a WR he should run circles around. That's a game-changer.  :doh:

470554[/snapback]

As this game wears on, overall, the Bills are reverting to form from the first quarter of the season. The energy from the QB switch is wearing off and the fundamental problems of the team are beginning to show through.

So, I'm looking at Yahoo. How the fugg does Clements get an interception for negative 48 yards???  :doh:

470563[/snapback]

I don't know what Yahoo is talking about, but Clements took one away from Chambers probably about 48yrds downfield and was tackled immediately.