Bush close to naming Greenspan successor

Well, lets at least hope that he is consistant - maybe he can find a federal reserve chairperson who has no economic experience - maybe there is someone from his fundraising committee or the bush v. gore team. Oh yeah, they all have jobs they are not qualified for.

But, Brownie is doing one heck of a job!

Well, lets at least hope that he is consistant - maybe he can find a federal reserve chairperson who has no economic experience - maybe there is someone from his fundraising committee or the bush v. gore team. Oh yeah, they all have jobs they are not qualified for.

But, Brownie is doing one heck of a job!

469411[/snapback]

Actually, Gore's available. Who'se better at getting the Chinese to give to Americans than ol' Al?

Actually, Gore's available.  Who'se better at getting the Chinese to give to Americans than ol' Al?

469430[/snapback]

Whoever it is, I don't envy them. It's going to be like trying to steer a boat that's taking on water and no one's bailing.

The Chinese kids are smarter (science & math) and more determined and their country is fast upgrading their technological ability in industry after industry, while let's face it, we're getting fatter (see that report this week? :flirt: ) and stupider where it really matters. In 20 years, maybe even 15, if nothing drastic changes, we will be among the also-rans. And people will wonder where we went wrong, as they masturbate to a 40-year old 80%-plastic Brittany Spears.

Whoever it is, I don't envy them. It's going to be like trying to steer a boat that's taking on water and no one's bailing.

The Chinese kids are smarter (science & math) and more determined and their country is fast upgrading their technological ability in industry after industry, while let's face it, we're getting fatter (see that report this week? :pirate: ) and stupider where it really matters. In 20 years, maybe even 15, if nothing drastic changes, we will be among the also-rans. And people will wonder where we went wrong, as they masturbate to a 40-year old 80%-plastic Brittany Spears.

469539[/snapback]

I heard Laura's pretty good with balancing the checkbook