Gallery to start....

USMCBillsFan

Per TBD Gallery will start Sunday. Is this a good thing or bad? He's a rookie so he's still growing in the league but damn he's a freak!!

33407[/snapback]

Either way, the Bills defintely need to get good pressure on Gannon. He can run around and make plays.

Did a nice job on Leftwich....for 58 minutes.. :)

It's only week 2 and they have moved Gallery all over the OL already in backup roles.  I hope he doesn't turn out to be the next Tony Mandarich??

33451[/snapback]

Why pray tell would you want Gallery to be successful? Sarcasm perhaps? :)

Hopefully he screws up just enough. He looks really good, but mistakes will come.

Does is matter?  We need some DEs who can put pressure on a QB.  I think our O-Line could stop our D-line.

33450[/snapback]

:) No pressure on the QB??? :)

Did you even watch the game on Sunday? I thought the DL did an excellent job of putting pressure on the QB, he only had something like 64 yds passing. I think that this defense has the potential to be the best overall in the league this year. If the offense can learn how to score some TDs (notice I didn't say FGs :angry: ) we will be downright scary, with SB potential.

why would it matter? Sometimes we complicate things way too much. What it comes down to is can the Bills boys in the trenches beat Oaklands Boys in the trenches on both sides of the line. The team that wins the battle at the line of scrimmage wins 85% of the time... the only other real variables are field position, special teams play and turnovers.

So if we break this game down to Oakland's O-line versus the Bills D-Line, I come up with advantage Oakland. And Bills O-Line vs. Oakland's D-line, I say advantage Oakland because of Sapp and Big Ted... two all pros vs. no all pros on the Bills Oline.

It's only week 2 and they have moved Gallery all over the OL already in backup roles.  I hope he doesn't turn out to be the next Tony Mandarich??

33451[/snapback]

I would not worry about that too much Labatt...They have more stringent Steriods testing now.. :)

Seriously though, I think that Kid is going to be the next great LT in the league. His attitude seems SO good...I think he's a real hard worker, so he'll be just fine...Sure he needs a haircut, but heck I was young once too... B)

Rookie OT's always make their share of mistakes, so let's all hope he makes the majority of his for the entire year this coming Sunday...

Why pray tell would you want Gallery to be successful?  Sarcasm perhaps? :)

Hopefully he screws up just enough.  He looks really good, but mistakes will come.

33484[/snapback]

No sarcasm, just a fan of his from his college days. For this week though, I hope he ***** the bed on every play he is in there for.

He is starting at LT right? OK - so Aaron Schobel just proves to us why he is worth the contract extension.... sack-o-rama....

33645[/snapback]

He's starting at Right Tackle.

It will be interesting to compare him to our Right Tackle who was a high first round draft choice.

RunTheBall

Schobel is going to have his hands full.

33452[/snapback]

On the contrary, he will have trouble at tiems but schobel is a savy vet and should be able to force a rookie mistake here or there whether we see it or not.

He's starting at Right Tackle.

It will be interesting to compare him to our Right Tackle who was a high first round draft choice.

RunTheBall

33647[/snapback]

What - start a high draft pick future of the team at RT?? What crazy kind of team would do that??? :huh:

Wouldn't catch the Bills doing that.... :D