Clements

BuffalOhio

What a punk.

--CB Nate Clements has replaced his name on his nameplate with the word "PLAYMAKER." He made the change before the Jaguars game when he allowed a fourth-and-14 completion to Jimmy Smith when all he had to do was bat the ball down and seal a victory for his team.

What a punk.

--CB Nate Clements has replaced his name on his nameplate with the word "PLAYMAKER." He made the change before the Jaguars game when he allowed a fourth-and-14 completion to Jimmy Smith when all he had to do was bat the ball down and seal a victory for his team.

33354[/snapback]

That's pretty cocky for a guy who who had 3 INTs last season and got beat consistantly. If a guy is going to run his mouth he had better f'in produce.

What a punk.

33354[/snapback]

Take it easy on the guy. I'm sick of Bills fans ripping on #22. That was a great catch by a great receiver. Where was the safety on that play anyways? If it wasn't for Clements the score would've been, Bills 3 Jaguars 6. We wouldn't have been in a position to win if he didn't get that INT. So get of his back. It wasn't the "D's" fault we lost that game. You can blame Villarrial or Moulds or even Lindell for that loss, but Clements? No way.

Take it easy on the guy. I'm sick of Bills fans ripping on #22. That was a great catch by a great receiver. Where was the safety on that play anyways? If it wasn't for Clements the score would've been, Bills 3 Jaguars 6. We wouldn't have been in a position to win if he didn't get that INT. So get of his back. It wasn't the "D's" fault we lost that game. You can blame Villarrial or Moulds or even Lindell for that loss, but Clements? No way.

33422[/snapback]

You can blame Clements just as much as you can blame the others. This game was so close any one of these plays would have changed the outcome.

LISTEN:

I m a big time Clements fan and the boy does make impressive tackles and does cover receivers prettty well. And talk about getting burnt all cornerbacks in the league get burnt once -twice -three tiems in a season and along with that there are receivers that do know how to make imppressive catches.

The game was aal palyed weel by the BILLS except for that missed field goal and the 4th down plays which were the last 2 miniutes of the game.

Season is just started lets see what happens the rest of the way.,

The game was aal palyed weel by the BILLS except for that missed field goal and the 4th down plays which were the last 2 miniutes of the game.

Don't forget the Moulds fumble on the 10. :)

Regardless, unless I see the link to this "story," I'm not buying it. And even then, with some of the shoddy journalism we've seen recently, I'd still be hesitant.

CW

Don't forget the Moulds fumble on the 10.  :)

Regardless, unless I see the link to this "story," I'm not buying it.  And even then, with some of the shoddy journalism we've seen recently, I'd still be hesitant.

CW

33433[/snapback]

Here's the link. About 3/4 of the way down the page.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/BUF/7685879

Guest Guest_eyedog_*
How about changing it to  "I can only hope that someday I'll be as good as Antoine  Winfield, the guy everyone ran out of town because he didn't make enough interceptions.".

33446[/snapback]

Nobody ran Winfield out of town. I think most here liked him and realized he was a good corner. The problem was the money. There was no way they could pay him what Minny was and he had his heart set on cashing in.