Sully's salivating

Rubes

I bet Jerry S. is just giggling with glee right now. Can't wait to get back to the computer to pen his next gem. With so much ammo, I bet he doesn't even know where to start...

I wonder if we'll be able to pick his headline out tomorrow...

It's hard to fine a ray of sunshine in how awful we've played lately. Certainly the negative nellies have plenty of ammunition. You have to admit that this team is misfiring on offense/defense and coaching. I don't think anybody will be writing anything positive about the Bills on Monday.

I bet Jerry S. is just giggling with glee right now. Can't wait to get back to the computer to pen his next gem. With so much ammo, I bet he doesn't even know where to start...

I wonder if we'll be able to pick his headline out tomorrow...

462161[/snapback]

...and how is that any different from 95% of the TBD posters banging on their keyboards right now? :devil:

...and how is that any different from 95% of the TBD posters banging on their keyboards right now? :devil:

462183[/snapback]

Kinda like your avatar, I guess! 0:)

462183[/snapback]

I along with a few others here have stopped banging after last week. I am at peace with myself as I except nothing out of the Bills this season. I wasn't even pissed we lost today because I excepted us not to win. It's a lot easier this way.

Possible Headlines:

Saints show Bills to be ain'ts

Play calling a bunch of Mularkey

Bills need extreme makeover: Team edition

Bills ready to forget the Alamo

JP Losman plays Davey Crockett

Donahoe's debacle

Donahoe thinking Hockey (after the game TD said everyone on the team was on thin ice)...

Who cares what those writers think.    More than half this board really thought our offensive problems magically disappeared when the statue was released.

462549[/snapback]

So true, so true Fife! Just more proof, in sports as in politics, the majority is usually wrong! <_<

Funny, we all hate Sullivan and Florio for being so negative. Yet, it seems, in the end, they have been more on than off in their observations...the truth is just hard to deal with...

462531[/snapback]

Good point. I love how so many posters will bash Sullivan and Florio and WGR for being "negative" and then come on here and start topics like "Losman is the next Leaf" and "Give me one reason why TD is still around" and "The Season Is Over".