One and only gameday thread!

Fezmid

It's unbelievable now that the league has some film on JP, he can't throw for a measly 100 yds in a game. Horrible. Also, we aren't going win win running McGahhe on every play like some of you think. He is great but on the road you need to be able to pass and make a few big plays. Next week it's time to give Holcomb the major reps in practice and let him get the nod. If he stinks, maybe JP will be more relaxed coming in off the bench.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked at how bad this team really is. This team is an embarassment to all Bills fans.

461402[/snapback]

DITTO....I am really amazed at the piece of crap that this team has turned into. They were a well above averrage team at the end of last year with NO help from Drew.......I am mystified.....What happened??

DITTO....I am really amazed at the piece of crap that this team has turned into. They were a well above averrage team at the end of last year with NO help from Drew.......I am mystified.....What happened??

461411[/snapback]

The coaching staff regressed. They have no clue.

By the way, Tampa was such a jeggernaut at home that they are losing late to Detroit in the Fla heat.

461419[/snapback]

and looky at what DETRIOTS D is doing

C. Williams 11 13 0 12

yeah the BILLS D IS great..............yeah right

I think what has been the biggest frustration about the season this year was the "great defense" needed Losman only not lose a game. It's pretty clear teh defense just isn't doing it. Penalties at the worst time, allowing 3&long conversions, etc. There was one stat showing for the seven trips into the red zone against the Bills, teams got six TD and one FG. That's just not going to cut it.

I do agree with the commentary on the board about putting Holcomb in. They should have just stuck with Losman and let him finish it out. I don't think the playcalling game him a chance to manage the game. Not sure why they didn't just keep going to Willis, he was running well today.

Also, we aren't going win win running McGahhe on every play like some of you think. 

461409[/snapback]

Nobody's advocating running him on every play....but when the guy is averaging 4+ ypc, you give him carries. They were running him up to 40 times a game last year and we WON those games. Why these morons go away from the run when it's working is beyond me. Willis should have had twice as many carries as he got this game. There is NO EXCUSE for not using him. We were stopping their running game until the end. If we would have run the friggin ball more this game would have been different.....just like last week.

What Willis had: 16 for 84

What Willis SHOULD have had: 32 for 168

When you have a child running the offense, it will filter down to the whoe squad.  Ask the team who they want to start at QB next week?

461422[/snapback]

Sure, let the inmates run the asylum. Why not just get a coaching staff that knows what they are doing?

After the first drive, that game was nearly unwatchable. Putrid. Offense can't get a 1st down when they need it and defense can't get a stop on 3rd down when they need it.

Nobody's advocating running him on every play....but when the guy is averaging 4+ ypc, you give him carries. They were running him up to 40 times a game last year and we WON those games. Why these morons go away from the run when it's working is beyond me. Willis should have had twice as many carries as he got this game. There is NO EXCUSE for not using him. We were stopping their running game until the end. If we would have run the friggin ball more this game would have been different.....just like last week.

What Willis had: 16 for 84

What Willis SHOULD have had: 32 for 168

461430[/snapback]

Well said...

and looky at what DETRIOTS D is doing

C. Williams 11 13 0 12

yeah the BILLS D IS great..............yeah right

461423[/snapback]

Ah, my bad....Tampa challenged the late Detroit TD and it was reversed. The next 2 passes inside the 10 by Joey H went incomplete at the final gun. TB 17 Det 13