More from San Antonio party...

Lori

Webshots link

The Holiday Inn Riverwalk didn't know what hit them, as a rowdy mob of Bills fans took over the bar at 4pm..... with a surprise addition to the agenda. Tom Donahoe, VP of Communications Scott Berchtold, Bills Digest editor Chris Brown, and buffalobills.com webmaster Gregg Pastore decided to drop by the hotel for a Q-and-A session/Bills pep rally in the hotel conference room.

First off, it was great seeing TD mug with the fans like that.

Second, in photo #7, one can't help but wonder how that bearded dude got those beads. Very disturbing. Please tell me he didn't....

460739[/snapback]

That "bearded dude" is Pinto Kenny.

I want to know what's going on with Tom and aussie, especially with him holding something that looks like a cigar... :w00t:

That "bearded dude" is Pinto Kenny. 

I want to know what's going on with Tom and aussie, especially with him holding something that looks like a cigar...  :w00t:

460745[/snapback]

More to the point, his man boobs are sweating and I'm wondering if Aussie realized that he also had a sweaty pit around her shoulder or not....

Webshots link

The Holiday Inn Riverwalk didn't know what hit them, as a rowdy mob of Bills fans took over the bar at 4pm..... with a surprise addition to the agenda. Tom Donahoe, VP of Communications Scott Berchtold, Bills Digest editor Chris Brown, and buffalobills.com webmaster Gregg Pastore decided to drop by the hotel for a Q-and-A session/Bills pep rally in the hotel conference room.

460706[/snapback]

Greg Pastore?

I'm glad I decided not to go... I doubt MY question would have been appreciated... :w00t:

Thanks Lori! Say "Hi!" to Sam Adams for me. :w00t:

Webshots link

460706[/snapback]

First off, it was great seeing TD mug with the fans like that.

Second, in photo #7, one can't help but wonder how that bearded dude got those beads. Very disturbing. Please tell me he didn't....

460739[/snapback]

My daughters were selling beads at the opener. :w00t:

Check out my tailgate photos on the Tailgate East thread, and you can see Pinto Kenny covered in condiments! :lol:

Games like that leave you with a B word of a hangover don't they?  :blink:

464110[/snapback]

Watching last night's impersonation of a football game with aussiew & son & buddy, Julio, Kenny, Scotty, RRich & PsychoWard86, & Lori (and various other drop-by guests) may just have been the hilight of the weekend. I'm wanna tell ya - Good people, good beer, & Bad football just go together.