JP Quotes this Morning

plenzmd1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt like Hogboy? That's it, I challenge you to a spearing contest in the parking lot for the Dolphins game. Hogboy was awesome.  :devil:

459174[/snapback]

At least Hogboy was purposely trying to stir things up and be amusing. That's not the case this time.

Nope,  just call out your crusade attempts.  Any thread that involves JP,  you are always there to add fuel,  or drop your boyfriend Kelly's name.

459166[/snapback]

I rarely start a thread here and average 4 posts a day. I'm not sure how that qualifies as anything. JP threads do peak my interest because I think he is the primary issue with the Bills offense right now. I like the D, although they had a bad game. I like TD and MM. Sorry if my posts offend you. I also post in the PPP and Off-topic board although I have noticed that only my Bills posts offend you. You should check out the other boards. It is really a well crafted site with some interesting hometown folks....

You all can the quotes in the story, but these two really got me scared.

I have so many older men counting on me to do my job and make sure I lead them to victory,’’ Losman said. “I’m just starting to feel pressure, all this anxiety and suspense, like I don’t know what’s going to happen with my life right now.

I should know more after Week 3 or 4. I’m going to look back and either go, ‘This football thing is going to happen for me,’ Or I’m going to look back and say, ‘Man, this is going to be really tough.’ ’’

My lord, has he lost all his confidence already, after three weeks hes thinking of packing it in.

These are not good signs if they are accurate

458612[/snapback]

Um...that quote comes right out of a USA Today article that ran July 20, 2005.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...man-cover_x.htm

I rarely start a thread here and average 4 posts a day. I'm not sure how that qualifies as anything. JP threads do peak my interest because I think he is the primary issue with the Bills offense right now. I like the D, although they had a bad game. I like TD and MM. Sorry if my posts offend you. I also post in the PPP and Off-topic board although I have noticed that only my Bills posts offend you. You should check out the other boards. It is really a well crafted site with some interesting hometown folks....

459205[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up. :(

I have so many older men counting on me to do my job and make sure I lead them to victory,’’ Losman said. “I’m just starting to feel pressure, all this anxiety and suspense, like I don’t know what’s going to happen with my life right now.

I should know more after Week 3 or 4. I’m going to look back and either go, ‘This football thing is going to happen for me,’ Or I’m going to look back and say, ‘Man, this is going to be really tough.’ ’’

My lord, has he lost all his confidence already, after three weeks hes thinking of packing it in.

458612[/snapback]

At least JP does not use cookie cutter quotes, which IMO is refreshing.

But IMO the OL, coaches / gameplanning has kind of left JP out to dry.

458612[/snapback]

I can just picture him smirking after saying that