TOM DELAY INDICTMENT/BREAKING NEWS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And since when is this 'payback'? I somehow doubt an entire grand jury is comprised of Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy Democrats. They indicted him b/c they've seen enough evidence of possible wrong-doing to warrant a trial.

458009[/snapback]

Excellent point. I'm shocked that a Texas jury indicted him. I did hear an analysis which mentioned that one of the others who was previously indicted is facing 20+ years and there's speculation he'll roll. What fun to see them turn into a ravening pack of dogs, each blaming someone else.

She has a D after her name, so you need to just let it go. We need to focus on taking down Republicans. It is easier than providing solutions in order to win elections.

458065[/snapback]

That's not true, the Dems did have that one comprehensive plan to- oh, nevermind, that was The West Wing......

And since when is this 'payback'? I somehow doubt an entire grand jury is comprised of Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy Democrats. They indicted him b/c they've seen enough evidence of possible wrong-doing to warrant a trial.

458009[/snapback]

Shhh.....Just because you live in a fact based world is no reason for you to lord it over those who don't. You're soooooo arrogant. :lol:

Bib, you have got to end this unhealthy obsession of yours with my pants and the things, unspeakable things, which happen there. :lol:

458156[/snapback]

Admit it, you did.

I wish I could really care about the Delay thing, but I don't. They're all interchangeable parts to me, as far as Congress is concerned. I've learned to have very little respect for that body, as a whole. Some individuals are pretty good, but I picture a feeding trough filled with squealing pigs every time I go by the place. You can almost hear the grunting from the street.

The District Attorney, by the way, has indicated more Democrats over the years than Republicans. So cries of politics don't ring true. This guy just hates corruption and DeLay is probably one of the slimiest characters to come along in a long time.

I can't imagine why anyone would support the guy, he makes the entire Republican party look bad. He serves a very small, elite group of radical right wingnuts with a very narrow-minded agenda. As his own constituents will tell you "he may be a sumbitch but he's our sumbitch". I am sure that Sugarland can do better, because I know people there (doesn't TT still live there?) and they are definitely not all sumbitches. So they shouldn't have one stand for them in Congess. He inhaled too many fumes during his exterminatin days.

The District Attorney, by the way, has indicated more Democrats over the years than Republicans.  So cries of politics don't ring true.  This guy just hates corruption and DeLay is probably one of the slimiest characters to come along in a long time.

I can't imagine why anyone would support the guy, he makes the entire Republican party look bad.  He serves a very small, elite group of radical right wingnuts with a very narrow-minded agenda.  As his own constituents will tell you "he may be a sumbitch but he's our sumbitch".  I am sure that Sugarland can do better, because I know people there (doesn't TT still live there?) and they are definitely not all sumbitches.  So they shouldn't have one stand for them in Congess.  He inhaled too many fumes during his exterminatin days.

458211[/snapback]

Who's TT?

The District Attorney, by the way, has indicated more Democrats over the years than Republicans.  So cries of politics don't ring true.  This guy just hates corruption and DeLay is probably one of the slimiest characters to come along in a long time.

I can't imagine why anyone would support the guy, he makes the entire Republican party look bad.  He serves a very small, elite group of radical right wingnuts with a very narrow-minded agenda.  As his own constituents will tell you "he may be a sumbitch but he's our sumbitch".  I am sure that Sugarland can do better, because I know people there (doesn't TT still live there?) and they are definitely not all sumbitches.  So they shouldn't have one stand for them in Congess.  He inhaled too many fumes during his exterminatin days.

458211[/snapback]

He should be taken out back and shot. Serves him right.

Where is the indictment for Ted kennedy for murder? For Barney Franks for running a gay brothel out of his house?  For queen Hillary for "earning" 100K in one day in cattle futures? More double standards by the dims.

457875[/snapback]

Yeah, this is the all-powerful Democratic legal machine shielding its murders, pimps and thieves, while launching attacks on good, god-fearing Republicans. By the way, expect a call from the IRS soon, Wacka You know, they watch this board :devil: