Kicked out of Ralph for wearing...

theesir

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falcons fans in the Rockpile got all kinds of sh--...not sure, but I assume that the huge scuffle between fans and security in the Rockpile right by the scoreboard had something to do with some ATL fans seated there during the game.

455828[/snapback]

Ya don't say...

The Falcons fans in the Rockpile got all kinds of sh--...not sure, but I assume that the huge scuffle between fans and security in the Rockpile right by the scoreboard had something to do with some ATL fans seated there during the game.

455828[/snapback]

According to a co-worker who has seats up there, someone actually got stabbed in that fight (two rows behind him).

As for the Ron Mexico shirts, some guys went through the gates right beside me wearing t-shirts with the name and number - no obscenities or anything like that, just the name and number. Security just inside the gates made them turn them inside out. I'm guessing the kid who called GR yesterday was part of that crew.

According to a co-worker who has seats up there, someone actually got stabbed in that fight (two rows behind him).

As for the Ron Mexico shirts, some guys went through the gates right beside me wearing t-shirts with the name and number - no obscenities or anything like that, just the name and number. Security just inside the gates made them turn them inside out. I'm guessing the kid who called GR yesterday was part of that crew.

Anyone else see the stabbing?? Which section (202, 206 etc) did your co-worker sit

in?

Anyone else see the stabbing?? Which section (202, 206 etc) did your co-worker sit

in?

A guy at work told me he saw a melee over there so he watched through the binoculars...Didn't mention any stabbing but did say he saw somebody bleeding pretty good.

Shocking to think someone could sneak a blade in past the pat-down crew :o

I was debating this fact during the entire game.  I found a certain bit of satisfaction knowing that he has an STD while he was running all over our football team.  I was thinking the same thing, "So what, just because he has herpes doesn't mean we're going to win the game."  I was trying to rationalize why I shouldn't make fun of him because he has herpes.  That I shouldn't make fun of him because he not only acquired a disease that was 100 percent preventable but also had unprotected sex with a woman knowing that he could quite possibly infect her with herpes.  As I was pondering this, I started looking around the stadium at all the naive young kids who were wearing the jersey of a guy who has herpes.  That is their role model.  The person they aspire to be like.  In the grand scheme of things, the Bills loss was minor.  Mike Vick's ability to play football won't last forever, but he will always have herpes.  And people will always for some reason idolize him.  In my opinion, that's why the Ron Mexico thing will never get old.

455869[/snapback]

I was so proud of the Bills fans who were chanting "STD" over and over so that all the fathers in the stands had to answer their child's question "Dad, what is an STD?" I'm not saying people don't have the right to be crude, drunken cretins, I'm just saying that it is too bad that we have so many crude, drunken cretins at the Ralph on Sundays. What a great moment for the entire city of Buffalo when they broke out in a chorus of "Fix your dick" for 10 minutes.

I can't confirm that, but there certainly were a lot of R. Mexico chants...

"Vick has herpes...clap clap...clap clap clap"

455828[/snapback]

I was sitting right there.

There was a small group of Atlanta fans causing trouble and the endzone drunks got involved.

Stupid security kicked out the Bills fans and left the Atlanta A-Holes. The rest of the crowd proceeded to dump crap on the Atlanta fans and security

I was so proud of the Bills fans who were chanting "STD" over and over so that all the fathers in the stands had to answer their child's question "Dad, what is an STD?"  I'm not saying people don't have the right to be crude, drunken cretins, I'm just saying that it is too bad that we have so many crude, drunken cretins at the Ralph on Sundays.  What a great moment for the entire city of Buffalo when they broke out in a chorus of "Fix your dick" for 10 minutes.

456616[/snapback]

Those kids should know what an STD is so they do not become one of the 1 in 5 Americans that have one.

Those kids should know what an STD is so they do not become one of the 1 in 5 Americans that have one.

456898[/snapback]

Yes, and listening to a few thousand drunken creeps chanting obscenties at the top of their lungs is exactly the way to impart that important knowledge to our kids. If only I could thank them for their public service somehow. Maybe go to their house and chant "clean that crotch" to their wives because I know they'll appreciate the sound advice.

Seriously, I have very low expectations for fan behaviour at a football game but that was a new low, even for the endzone sections.

Yes, and listening to a few thousand drunken creeps chanting obscenties at the top of their lungs is exactly the way to impart that important knowledge to our kids. If only I could thank them for their public service somehow. Maybe go to their house and chant "clean that crotch" to their wives because I know they'll appreciate the sound advice.

Seriously, I have very low expectations for fan behaviour at a football game but that was a new low, even for the endzone sections.

Did the kids buy endzone tickets to the game or bring themselves there? To me it would seem like adults are responsible for kids being there, and their well-being. If someone is that worried about their kids being exposed to that kinda stuff, either get tickets in the family zone or don't bring the kids. Its a football game not the freakin Lion King what do you expect?

Did the kids buy endzone tickets to the game or bring themselves there? To me it would seem like adults are responsible for kids being there, and their well-being. If someone is that worried about their kids being exposed to that kinda stuff, either get tickets in the family zone or don't bring the kids. Its a football game not the freakin Lion King what do you expect?

456955[/snapback]

SCREW THAT!!!! Buying a ticket to a football games gives NO ONE the RIGHT to act like an obnoxious !@#$. You're saying that I and any other parent should have to leave our kids at home because some drunken pussbag feels he has the right to yell WHORE at the top of his lungs, piss on his own leg, pass out and puke on the couple in front of him. I repeat SCREW THAT!!!!

I'm an adult and that behavior makes me sick. Should I stay home as well? :D

456955[/snapback]

How about the right to expect people to act like human beings, it's a football game not an adult strip club.

You're saying that I and any other parent should have to leave our kids at home because some drunken pussbag feels he has the right to yell WHORE at the top of his lungs, piss on his own leg, pass out and puke on the couple in front of him. I repeat SCREW THAT!!!!

Where in my post did I say that calling someone a whore, pissing yourself, and puking on people is ok? I was responding to a poster who was desgusted that people were chanting STD. Maybe you should relax for minute and read the thread. And also like I said, if people chanting STD and swearing does bug you that much, don't sit in the endzones which are known to be rowdy. Or there is always the ALCOHOL FREE FAMILY SECTION. Otherwise, deal with it because no matter what, you will be exposed to that kinda stuff. Not saying its right or wrong, thats just the way it is when you go to a football game live.