One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME OVER!! Losman fumbled and single handidly LOST this game!!!!!!! Holcomb where are you???

453033[/snapback]

Losman was horrible today, but if you think he "single handedly lost the game" you're a moron.

i would trade jp for ryan leaf right now.  we look like a 2nd rate flag football team.  anyone want to start talking about next years draft????

453036[/snapback]

How about putting you behind that line for our entertainment

Hmm, Losman taking sacks on 3rd down...  Losman fumbling on a potential game-tying drive...  Sounds like the last three years.

What's the common demoninator?  The OL.

CW

453048[/snapback]

He even has less time then Drew.

Losman Sucks and more importantly Donahaoue sucks. Trey Teague is horrible. He's looked horrible every game and Villarial isnt any better. 4-12 here we come. With no offensive line and QB I don't see the Bills doing much.

Hey, I go out on the limb and say that Rob Johnson is better than Losman.

Wait a minute. Losman looks like crap but the D looks horrible and the coaching worse.

Game on the line and Malarky craps his pants and rushes a QB sneak call.

Call for the measurement and make a educated call. Use a fricken time out if you have to. The game's on the line. Don't put your rookie QB into that situation.

You can't put Losman into a position to fail and Malarky did that.

Wait a minute. Losman looks like crap but the D looks horrible and the coaching worse.

Game on the line and Malarky craps his pants and rushes a QB sneak call.

Call for the measurement and make a educated call.  Use a fricken time out if you have to.  The game's on the line.  Don't put your rookie QB into that situation.

You can't put Losman into a position to fail and Malarky did that.

453065[/snapback]

I can at least say I like Mularkey's attitude. He went for it on 4th down on our own 30 trying to show faith with Losman. It's obvious he does not have a lot of faith in Losman calling that 4th down sneak. At this point, I truly believe that Mularkey is doing the best he can with what he gots.

4-12 here we come.

I can at least say I like Mularkey's attitude. He went for it on 4th down on our own 30 trying to show faith with Losman. It's obvious he does not have a lot of faith in Losman calling that 4th down sneak.  At this point, I truly believe that Mularkey is doing the best he can with what he gots.

4-12 here we come.

453073[/snapback]

I'm thinking more 1 and 15. This team is way beyond bad. It truly sucks !

I can at least say I like Mularkey's attitude. He went for it on 4th down on our own 30 trying to show faith with Losman. It's obvious he does not have a lot of faith in Losman calling that 4th down sneak.  At this point, I truly believe that Mularkey is doing the best he can with what he gots.

4-12 here we come.

453073[/snapback]

It was a complete no-confidence call in the OL. Mularkey was basically saying that he did not believe his OL could block long enough to execute a handoff to McGahee and for him to get a yard in that situation.