Babe of the Day part Trois!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think so. I saw full nudes of her, and they look pretty real to me. Of course, I am more than willing to continue my research on this subject.  :doh:

447616[/snapback]

Perhaps you could surreptitiously provide the location of those pics. I feel I am qualified to be your research assistant on this project. If any hands on experimentation or comparisons are required you are in too lofty a position for such work. :D

I on the other hand am looking up to the gutter, so better me than thee. :doh:

It's his board. He can say whatever he wants.

447770[/snapback]

Not breasts though. Boobs, boobies, bazombas, breastesess, taataas, teats, hooters, breast, bosom, knockers, jugs, mammilla, mamilla, sweater puppies, and headlights are all OK, but definitely no breasts.

Not breasts though.  Boobs, boobies, bazombas, breastesess, taataas, teats, hooters, breast, bosom, knockers, jugs, mammilla, mamilla, sweater puppies, and headlights are all OK, but definitely no breasts.

447806[/snapback]

How about using various fruits to describe breasts: cantelopes, watermelons, etc. Is that OK?

How about using various fruits to describe breasts: cantelopes, watermelons, etc. Is that OK?

447812[/snapback]

Long as you don't say tit it would be OK. You could disguise the word though. Like you could call someone a dikc without having to worry about the poop filters. For tit you could type tit and that would be OK because I reversed the word and it isn't tit anymore.