Six Days 'til Suck Day

Thailog80

Hmm well they sure are a victim of their own mouths this week.

I like our D - but I'd respect them a whole lot more if they shut up and just played football. All of this talk of being the greatest ever should be for meetings and the locker room only. Ray Lewis is an ass - don't follow his example.

That's not funny. :doh:  Maybe the LBs would have shown up more if they were wearing canary yellow jersies?

446275[/snapback]

I was worried about this exactly...I even mentioned how these guys talked

before the Sunday night game last year against the Patriots (Like "it is our time"

etc) and then went and laid a GOLDEN egg that got rolled around all ove rthe

place.....

before the Sunday night game last year against the Patriots (Like "it is our time"

place.....

446299[/snapback]

Exactly. Just STFU and play. Let the play do the talking.

What was it Steve Tasker said about Louis Oliver?

"Don't write a check with your mouth that your body can't cash."

Sadly that applied to our D yesterday. Especially our linebackers. Especially Takeo, who was pretty much invisible when we really needed him to step up.

Exactly. Just STFU and play. Let the play do the talking.

446302[/snapback]

I like how at the beginning of the week, people were saying, "Yeah, I love that attitude! Look how well it carried over to the Texans game!"

Flipfloppers.

CW

place.....

446299[/snapback]

This is the biggest problem with the Bills. They play small when it counts.

This is the biggest problem with the Bills. They play small when it counts.

446569[/snapback]

They ALL count. But, if I had to pick a game for them to lose...it'd be the TB game. It was as unimportant a game as they will play all year.

Actually, I think this little spanking is probably a good thing for this team...the whole team, including the coaching staff. Now, of course, we'll see if it actually helped next week.

Alright, that's enough of that.  To put it in coachspeak, "planning to fail is failing to plan."  Picking games to lose?

446587[/snapback]

Er...umm...well...

I believe I said If I HAD to pick a game to lose. Besides, I'm neither coach nor player, so I can do this w/impunity!

Now...go away!

Remember that game last year against NE when they featured the LB in the intro? Maybe it was the year before. Regardless, the moment they ran that intro, you knew we were gonna get our asses whooped.

446648[/snapback]

The sunday night game in Miami with Takeo yelling to the Marilyn Manson music? The "Make it Hot" game...... :)