Six Days 'til Suck Day

Thailog80

The sunday night game in Miami with Takeo yelling to the Marilyn Manson music? The "Make it Hot" game...... :)

446653[/snapback]

That was it. My memory sucks because of all the drugs I've used in my life. Plus...these ass-whoopings start to blend in all together after a while. Except the KCM. That one is burned in my mind for all eternity.

I like how at the beginning of the week, people were saying, "Yeah, I love that attitude!  Look how well it carried over to the Texans game!"

Flipfloppers.

CW

446568[/snapback]

I love their attitude and still do. They need to make plays though EVERY game

Except the KCM. That one is burned in my mind for all eternity.

446661[/snapback]

Sunday's game was the 1st time since the KCM :doh: that I bailed on the Bills before it was over. This one was a little different. My neighborhood sports bar couldn't get the signal at 1 PM, said it was blacked out on Ticket :D ... so I drove down to the ESPNZone at the Baltimore Inner Harbor. The place was jam-packed... I finally find the Bills feed on the big wall just in time to see the safety on JP :lol: After the Bucs scored to make it 16-3, I had seen enough. :angry: As I pulled up to the parking garage exit, I discovered that my car was inside for just over an hour & had to pay a $9.00 charge. :angry:

:angry: