Woo Hoo! First OnTopic post in the OT forum

Just Jack

So do you think JP should have been pulled? I think it was a good wake up call. I love JP

Just wanted to see if talking footbal make a thread move to the main board. Love ya Scott

So do you think JP should have been pulled? I think it was a good wake up call. I love JP

Just wanted to see if talking footbal make a thread move to the main board.  Love ya Scott

446007[/snapback]

It was Bush's fault that JP was pulled. I'd show you but I don't have a DVD recorder...anyone have any good recommendations? Because of this move, should I put in Holcomb for my starting QB on my fantasy team this year?

There...find a forum for this thread. :doh:

It was Bush's fault that JP was pulled.  I'd show you but I don't have a DVD recorder...anyone have any good recommendations?  Because of this move, should I put in Holcomb for my starting QB on my fantasy team this year? 

There...find a forum for this thread.  :doh:

446112[/snapback]

Troublemaker. :unsure:

BTW, you forgot the following references:

-Tailgating

-Customer Service

-Baseball

Troublemaker.  :doh:

BTW, you forgot the following references:

-Tailgating

-Customer Service

-Baseball

446131[/snapback]

I gave the latter two a brief thought but couldn't come up with something that didn't sound too forced. Forgot about the first: "Hey, who's going to the Atlanta game?"

That better? :unsure:

Damn - I just stumbled onto this forum.  I was getting SOOOO bored yesterday reading all those "football" threads.  Is it my imagination, or does everyone keep saying the same thing?

447701[/snapback]

Hardly your imagination. :doh: