This is the worst game I've seen the Bills play

nodnarb

Every phase of the game is as pathetically awful as one could imagine. The offense looks worse than the Texans looked last week, and the defense looks like a typical Rams performance.

I don't think I've ever seen us get run on like this. Defense: F

Losman can't see what's going on out there, looks like sh--, threw three passes directly into Tampa defenders, who should have made picks. Losman: F

OLine can't make a hole: F

McGahee dancing: F

Receivers: Where the fug is LEE?! ... F

You know things are bad when Moorman is punting like schitt and the best player is Josh Reed. We look like a 6-10 team at best.

Wow. What a wake-up call. We're not as good as we thought.

Coaching and playcalling: F

Looks like we also have key injuries to Big Mike and Fletcher (Where's Fletcher out there? Crowell looks like schitt.)

You can't really have an opinion about the Bills after the last two weeks. Looks like the Jeckyl/Hide Bills of the Bledsoe era to me.

Am I overreacting? Very well then, I'm overreacting. I have NOT seen a worse football game in all four phases. Coaching, Offense, Defense, ST. Four Fs.

Just a young offense growing up - it is better than the Bledsoe era, because they were at least competing on offense until the end. Give it time - I for one am not surprised by this (in fact I predicted it, and got blasted). I do think some things need to be addressed - Ron Edwards can't play in this league, Willis needs someone to tell him to make one cut and run straight ahead, and the receivers need to start making plays. But, this was all to be expected.

444943[/snapback]

This might be my biggest disappointment today (and boy, there's a lot to choose from).

Has WM hit a hole a full speed yet this year? We can pile on JP all we want, but I'd love to see our power back show some burst, even if it's just running up the back of an O-linemen. Enough with the Fred Astaire. You weigh 230 pounds, deliver a blow at least :doh:

This might be my biggest disappointment today (and boy, there's a lot to choose from). 

Has WM hit a hole a full speed yet this year?  We can pile on JP all we want, but I'd love to see our power back show some burst, even if it's just running up the back of an O-linemen.  Enough with the Fred Astaire.  You weigh 230 pounds, deliver a blow at least :doh:

444973[/snapback]

Well said. Power running. Lets quit being a kitty and hit someone.

Note to Willis. You got schooled by a rook. Grow a sack.

Every phase of the game is as pathetically awful as one could imagine. The offense looks worse than the Texans looked last week, and the defense looks like a typical Rams performance.

Losman can't see what's going on out there, looks like sh--, threw three passes directly into Tampa defenders, who should have made picks. Losman: F

You know things are bad when Moorman is punting like schitt and the best player is Josh Reed. We look like a 6-10 team at best.

Looks like we also have key injuries to Big Mike and Fletcher (Where's Fletcher out there? Crowell looks like schitt.)

You can't really have an opinion about the Bills after the last two weeks. Looks like the Jeckyl/Hide Bills of the Bledsoe era to me.

Am I overreacting? Very well then, I'm overreacting. I have NOT seen a worse football game in all four phases. Coaching, Offense, Defense, ST. Four Fs.

444943[/snapback]

I actually think it would have been worse with Bledsoe. With the way everyone played today, he would have been sacked out the wahzoo.

all right be honest here... what bills fan didn't expect a few games like this with a young QB. It complicated things when the bucs screwed the bills over with uniforms in 100 degree heat index. but back to point any reasonable bills fan has to expect games like this in near future as JP develops. Also, in hindsight pullin losman was a good move, as it sparked a fire under him

444943[/snapback]

Careful you are showing your age !!!!!!!!!!!!! No doubt the sucked big time today but I've seen the Bills play worse than this for a whole season before .

As JSP said if My jami looses the afc is tied with everyone at 1-1 . Oh well.

Playcalling was terrible from what I saw of the game. The calling lon the offensive side lof the ball reminded me alot of Gilbride. Run the ball please. It's really that simple. Establish the run and then pass. For our d to only give up 19 points isn't bad imo. Use McGahee and everything else will fall into place.

444943[/snapback]

respectfully, I think you are over-reacting a bit....to say that was as bad as the low points of the Bledsoe era is a little much right now....there was several low points in the Bledsoe era where I wanted to drink bleach (the Sunday night debacles at the hands of MI, KC and NE - the stretch in 03 where we didnt score a touchdown for 2-3 games, Drew's 5 turnovers at home against Balt last year, the Pitt. finale last year.)....Ill stop - it hurts, but I could go on

this is not the end of the world - not a divisional or conference loss and likely the entire division will be 1-1 by Monday

we couldnt reasonably expect JP to play as well as last week for the rest of the year without some bumps in the road - there are going to be days like this....the D got shredded too - he still hasn't thrown a pick - I'd rather have him get stuffed and punt then try to force things and make a bad situation worse

Best thing to do is forget it and starting scheming for ATL

Go watch the game at New England from last year. I think that was worse than today. Bills have played quite a few games that were just as bad or worse than today. Today's game was so bad, it was pretty much on par with just about every game from 1968-1971, 1976-1978 and 1984-1985

Today's game was a disaster all the way around. Offense was brutal. Defense was not much better. No sacks, no turnovers and almost 200 yards rushing allowed. Best thing to do is forget about it and move on. Burn the game films, throw away the playbook and start over tommorrow.

Agreed on McGahee. He has to hit the hole quickly, like he can. He has great size and speed but he just waits too long. If you noticed during the first game it was when he just went straight ahead that he started gaining yards. No sense in waiting. He is a big guy who can lower his head and gain 2-3 yards when nothing is there.

Today is a good example of how the QB impacts the whole team. No respect for the QB meant they could focus on shutting down the run. An ineffective offense meant the D was on the field too much and was worn down in the heat.

Mama told us there'd be days like this with a brand new QB. This won't be the last time this happens this year, I promise you.

Just a young offense growing up - it is better than the Bledsoe era, because they were at least competing on offense until the end.  Give it time - I for one am not surprised by this (in fact I predicted it, and got blasted).  I do think some things need to be addressed - Ron Edwards can't play in this league, Willis needs someone to tell him to make one cut and run straight ahead, and the receivers need to start making plays.  But, this was all to be expected.

444953[/snapback]

Ron Edwards has been a disappointment to say the least. The sorry Buc lineman were pushing his fatass around and that was reason #1 Williams was able to go off. Adams is not playing well either, but at some point he will probably catch fire. The Edwards issue may linger, and Tim Anderson, his supposed competition, was terrible in the preseason. He makes Ryan Denney look like a draft steal. I've seen a lost step in the LB corps as well, and truth be told, Takeo Spikes was not having a good game against Houston until he forced that fumble. I know I tend to be pessimistic, but while everyone was reveling in the stats last week, I was wondering how the Texans could be so inept and still be in the game against this team in the fourth quarter.