Official Gameday thread

Fezmid

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Defense is still among the best in the league. It's tough to defend anyone when you're on the field for the entire game. I think the offensive line has been an embarassment.

444906[/snapback]

Im listening on the radio, and theyre not saying if Fletcher is playing now or not. It seems Cadillac is going up the middle every play...I guess it shows our lack of depth at the position we thought was the most secure.

Did we let up a 100 yd rusher last season?  My memory wants to say no, but maybe we did.  I think we miss Phat Pat in the middle on the run.  Though the lose of Fletcher can not help.

444909[/snapback]

Dillon, Rudi Johnson, Willie *!ing Parker off the top of my head...

The Defense is still among the best in the league. It's tough to defend anyone when you're on the field for the entire game. I think the offensive line has been an embarassment.

444906[/snapback]

I've never seen a Bills defense get run on up the middle like that in I don't know how long. At least we all know that the offense was going to go through some growing pains. This game isn't even close. I have serious questions about this defense right now.

5 for 17 for a total of 39 yds!

If we lose every game in which the other team scores 19 we're in trouble.

It's just as much his fault as it is the D's

I was talking about in relation to Holcomb's 2/3 for -1 yard performance. The Bucs' defense is just dominating, the Bills miss Big Mike and Fletch, and are gassed from the heat.

I know it's maddening but we will rebound.

444925[/snapback]

(against Atlanta, if so...)

Against another top defense..

Against a QB who can do things that most NFL QB's can only dream of...(with legs and arm)

Against a running back duo of thunder and lightening..

I doubt it

I hope I'm wrong

I just lost a ton of respect for Mike Malarkey. His coaching is just as bad as JP's play this game. Challenging the Cadillac touchdon was about as bush as it gets. Not to mention the horrible play calling. Maybe he should have taken himself out of this game.

444948[/snapback]

The challenge was dumb wasted a TO plus pretty clear they were in

I just lost a ton of respect for Mike Malarkey. His coaching is just as bad as JP's play this game. Challenging the Cadillac touchdon was about as bush as it gets. Not to mention the horrible play calling. Maybe he should have taken himself out of this game.

444948[/snapback]

Pretty clear to you sitting on your couch watching 3 instant replays at quarter speed.

We need to invest in slow-motion zoom goggles for Malarky so he can make better challenges!