(LAMP) Carpeting being installed right now!

Fezmid

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing else for me to do until the speakers show up later this afternoon...  :devil:  I also still need an equipment rack/shelves, since all of the components are sitting on boxes in the closet right now... :blink:

The Bills game isn't in HD tomorrow, so I'm not sure how good the picture will look on my pj.  I might have to wait until the Falcons game to use it for a Bills game :doh::D :D

CW

443901[/snapback]

non-HD on my SP4805 does not look too good. HD is beyond fantabulous.

Speakers and subwoofer are downstairs, and my receiver is calibrating them as we speak. :devil: Things are coming along :blink:

I need to figure out where to mount the surround speakers, and I need to figure out how to setup the subwoofer (it's not outputting much bass yet, but I think I figured that out... Maybe...).

Can't wait to watch some football in HD tomorrow afternoon!!!! :doh:

CW

non-HD on my SP4805 does not look too good. HD is beyond fantabulous.

444056[/snapback]

HD on the Panny looks *amazing.* I don't have a lot to compare it to (ie: I don't know how it looks compared to yours), but I really like it. If you're ever in the Twin Cities area, let me know and maybe I can show you in person.

CW

All,

I don't do many LAMP posts, but I"m SOO excited right now!  The carpet installers are downstairs laying the carpet right this second.  Once they're done, the basement is FINISHED!  All I need to do is wait for the recliners (4-5 weeks... :D ), get the speakers (tomorrow!) and a new remote control and I'm DONE! :devil::blink::doh:

Can't wait to start watching movies down there! (and Bills games in HD! :D )

CW

443116[/snapback]

sounds very exciting - however, don't expect too many Bills games in HD - we are not on the favorite list of CBS.

Just watched my first movie -- Finding Nemo. I never saw it before, and the Panasonic projector is supposed to look AMAZING with animation, so I figured why not.

All I can say is - WOW! The picture was AMAZING. The sound was FANTASTIC! A hundred times better than any movie theater I've ever been to (aside from the folding chairs not being the most comfortable things in the world).

The subwoofer was relatively tame for the most part. However, the scenes where the girl is tapping on the aquarium -- Woah! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! It was nuts (in a very cool way!). :D

Tomorrow I'll take some pictures and post the link here. :)

Thanks for indulging me in my excitement :(

CW

sounds very exciting - however, don't expect too many Bills games in HD - we are not on the favorite list of CBS.

444165[/snapback]

Yeah, I know... But there's one next week at least, so I'm excited about that :D

CW

The subwoofer was relatively tame for the most part.  However, the scenes where the girl is tapping on the aquarium -- Woah!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  It was nuts (in a very cool way!). :D

CW

444279[/snapback]

I own relatively very few movies and if I was to show off my system - that is the scene I would choose. It seriously thumps the chest!