Where will you watch the Super Bowl?

ofiba

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

First thing I would do is buy a new TV..maybe a 42" plasma TV for example....clear everything out of my room....just put the TV, myself, and a 30 pack with me and lock the door, no distractions!

442417[/snapback]

I will go to the game dammit!!!! And if something happens that forbids that (WIFE), then I will go to BUFFALO!!!

Oh yeah, don't buy a plasma. There is a problem with the color in them lasting more than 4 - 5 years. Go LCD, or projection. I feel sorry for people who bought these things.

It would be neat to actually be at the Ralph and watch it on the Jumbotron, kind of like NBA teams do during the finals. Although it wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as an indoor arena, I'm sure it would be a lot of fun!

Realistically, I'll probably want to watch this one by myself at home. I would be too emotionally unstable to be around others.

When the Bills finally get back to the super bowl, where would your ideal place to watch it be?  At the actually game?  At home?  In Buffalo?....

For me, I promised myself that when the Bills go to the super bowl, I'm going to Buffalo to watch the game.  If the Bills won, there would be no better place to celebrate than Buffalo itself. How about you guys?

442271[/snapback]

Ideal? With my grandfather who got me into the Bills a s a kid. He had Season Tix from 1960-1982 when he retired. He died in the spring of '88... :blush:

I have to agree with all the people who will watch it completely alone.  It'll be too intense to be around total strangers, and I won't subject my loved ones to the sights, sounds, and smells that will be going down that afternoon/evening.

442527[/snapback]

smells????? :blush:

SB XXV: Was in college in New Jersey, watched in a roomful of !@#$ing Giants fans

SB XXVI: Still in college, went to the Sports Info Dept's SB party, nearly stabbed the Trenton Times columnist for looking at me wrong when it was 24-0

SB XXVIII: At home, watched completely alone, drank more than during the other three combined

SB XXVIIII: At home, watched with dad, convinced this was The One. The only thing that prevented a shoe flying through the TV was that I didn't own the TV

SB XL: Haven't decided whether I will watch it alone or with friends, but one thing is for certain: no non-Bills fans will be allowed. I have two kids who deserve better than to visit their daddy in jail for the next 20 years.

I dunno yet wher i'll watch it...maybe fly back home to watch it with all my old friends, or maybe get a mssive party down here with all our Bills Backers...but if i am down here watching it, Puhonix better be far away, because his dolphin fan life is forfeit shoudl he say anything :(

When the Bills finally get back to the super bowl, where would your ideal place to watch it be?  At the actually game?  At home?  In Buffalo?....

For me, I promised myself that when the Bills go to the super bowl, I'm going to Buffalo to watch the game.  If the Bills won, there would be no better place to celebrate than Buffalo itself. How about you guys?

442271[/snapback]

I've been torn whether I want to be at the game or in Buffalo when they win.

This year I can have it both ways. Go to the bowl in Detroit, jump in my Panterra, go 100 mph down the QEW, and make to Buffalo to celebrate with the locals before last call.

Naturally, I'd go for coffee at Tim Hortons for breakfast.