Still Looking For My Bills Troll....

R. Rich

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping one of you picked it up and would be willing to work out an exchange of some kind.

441090[/snapback]

Like an R.Rich autographed football and an R.Rich game worn jersey? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, people. Give the man his troll back. It's just not cool.

I still haven't heard any news on the whereabouts of my Bills Troll, which was mistakenly put on a prize table @ the TBD Tailgate raffle.  I'm hoping one of you picked it up and would be willing to work out an exchange of some kind.

441090[/snapback]

put a Bills Jersey on VABills, mess up his hair a little and carry him around with you...problem solved

I still haven't heard any news on the whereabouts of my Bills Troll, which was mistakenly put on a prize table @ the TBD Tailgate raffle.  I'm hoping one of you picked it up and would be willing to work out an exchange of some kind.

441090[/snapback]

Rich, I saw the person who won it (obviously I didn't know it was yours at the time) and she wasn't anybody I ever met before. Sorry. 0:)

There IS a similar (if not identical) troll on ebay right now.

I think that if your troll would have wanted to be reunited with you it would have contacted you by now.  If you haven't heard from it yet it's time to move on with your life.  I would recommend that you find a new pet.  I hear plastic cups are nice.

441169[/snapback]

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with.

put a Bills Jersey on VABills, mess up his hair a little and carry him around with you...problem solved

441144[/snapback]

0:)B-)

No trolls here. Rabble-rousers and ne'er-do-wells perhaps, but the mgmt does a good job of keeping the trolls out. (Hey, sorry, don't know who has it, but at least you got a "bump" out of it).

0:)  B-)

No trolls here.  Rabble-rousers and ne'er-do-wells perhaps, but the mgmt does a good job of keeping the trolls out.  (Hey, sorry, don't know who has it, but at least you got a "bump" out of it).

441264[/snapback]

Maybe someone poured a beer over it's jerky jerk head, or included it the the fried troll retatta recipe.