Official Bills/Texans thread

Fezmid

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice how well "The Duke" no. 75 is playing? Glad we drafted that guy.

436455[/snapback]

Yep. Looks like Villarial wasn't ready to play. As soon as Preston hit the field, the running game started working.

BTW, I also remember the whining of a few people when Preston was drafted this spring, too.

Last couple of pases, JP looked like people thought he might.  Was holding my breath a couple times.  They need to start running the ball more and run out the clock.

First half JP looked great though.

436463[/snapback]

Its going to be that way all season. He'll be inconsistent from one series to another. That's par for the course with a young QB.

Its going to be that way all season.  He'll be inconsistent from one series to another.  That's par for the course with a young QB.

436465[/snapback]

True...

But can you imagine the mistakes Bledsoe would have already made..LMAO-DB would have been blindsided/frontsided/sacked and would have coughed the ball up...ohhhhhh3-4 times by now in addition to having thrown 1-2 picks. He MAY--to give him credit---have converted one of the FGs into TDs....

Thank God he is outta here.

True...

But can you imagine the mistakes Bledsoe would have already made..LMAO-DB would have been blindsided/frontsided/sacked and would have coughed the ball up...ohhhhhh3-4 times by now in addition to having thrown 1-2 picks. He MAY--to give him credit---have converted one of the FGs into TDs....

Thank God he is outta here.

436467[/snapback]

Absolutely. I'm not saying anything negative about Losman. I think he's done a very, very good job today, regardless of the fact that its his first start.