Katrina Response Give Solace to Enemies

blzrul

No matter WHO is to blame, the soft underbelly of the US has been exposed to the world, and to our enemies.

We just are not prepared to handle a major emergency. We had plenty of warning and still blew it.

It's indisputible, and indefensible.

No matter WHO is to blame, the soft underbelly of the US has been exposed to the world, and to our enemies.

We just are not prepared to handle a major emergency.  We had plenty of warning and still blew it.

435793[/snapback]

So explain to me in detail what you would have considered a success in this matter. Was it perfect? No. Could the response have been quicker? Absolutely, but look at the progress that has been made in a relatively short period of time.

So explain to me in detail what you would have considered a success in this matter.  Was it perfect?  No. Could the response have been quicker?  Absolutely, but look at the progress that has been made in a relatively short period of time.

435800[/snapback]

A success would have been sending people to the superdome and actually having someone there to take charge. And maybe a few doctors and nurses. And a plan for what to do with them afterward.

A success would have been airliftiing fuel and generators to hospitals and nursing homes MONDAY not WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY. Have you ever used to ambu bag to breathe for a patient? What do you think happened to the people on ventilators?

A success would have been to NOT send people to the convention center knowing there were no doctors (one pathologist showed up on his own two days later) and no police protection.

And the list goes on. Why are volunteers there cooking and feeding the people now on the ground (troops etc) using private funds to buy the food?

The panic, the lawnlessness, and the dumbass politicians saying "they're doing a HECK of a job...".

However I am not surprised that you would try to defend the indefensible.

435805[/snapback]

Where did I defend it? I said it was slow and far from perfect. But you have to admit that once help finally got there everyone is doing the best. That's all I ask for, do your best........I never expect perfection. Bills fan remember. :D

We just are not prepared to handle a major emergency.  We had plenty of warning and still blew it.

435793[/snapback]

I can't think of one country that could have responded better.

A success would have been sending people to the superdome and actually having someone there to take charge.  And maybe a few doctors and nurses.  And a plan for what to do with them afterward.

Part of the CITY plan. The mayor and governor f it up.

A success would have been airliftiing fuel and generators to hospitals and nursing homes MONDAY not WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY.  Have you ever used to ambu bag to breathe for a patient?  What do you think happened to the people on ventilators?

Why did the hospitals have their generators in the BASEMENT in a city that is below sea level?

MONDAY the city was fine. The levee broke late Monday/ early Tiuesday.Where the hell are they going to get an available generator nearby?Airlift where? The NO airport was flooded. From Tennessee? Katrina was there on Tuesday.

A success would have been to NOT send people to the convention center knowing there were no doctors (one pathologist showed up on his own two days later) and no police protection.

Again , local cluster f's.

And the list goes on.  Why are volunteers there cooking and feeding the people now on the ground (troops etc) using private funds to buy the food?

Congress, which passes spending bills was on vacation!

435805[/snapback]

However I am not surprised that Nozzle nut does not think things out.

But...But... Bush could have left his vacation early to shoot a laser into the Hurricane or something to weaken it......

BUSH BAD!!!!!

436034[/snapback]

why would bush want to weaken the hurricane if he created it?

besides, his laser beam was already being used by Dick Cheney to send subliminal messages to Americans to buy gas guzzling SUVs and drive up the price of gas to help Haliburton

:w00t:

A success would have been sending people to the superdome and actually having someone there to take charge.  And maybe a few doctors and nurses.  And a plan for what to do with them afterward.

435805[/snapback]

And you think those were federal-level decisions? :doh:

The most amazing thing about this whole disaster is that people are actually revising history as it happens. I cannot believe the number of idiots who are ignoring even the subjective reality of mass media and just making sh-- up as they go along.

Its pretty sad that some people are trying to politcize a terrible situation. It was a natural disaster, no matter what was done, it wouldnt be near enough.

You wait for it to pass, assess the damage, and provide as much cofort as you can.

the only problem with that strategy is it doesn't leave enough time for politicians and journalists to go on tv and talk out their collective arse

437018[/snapback]

Nobody cares about the people on TV....they have no credibility anymore either.

A success would have been airliftiing fuel and generators to hospitals and nursing homes MONDAY not WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY.  Have you ever used to ambu bag to breathe for a patient?  What do you think happened to the people on ventilators? 

And the list goes on.  Why are volunteers there cooking and feeding the people now on the ground (troops etc) using private funds to buy the food?

The panic, the lawnlessness, and the dumbass politicians saying "they're doing a HECK of a job...". 

435805[/snapback]

Get a grip. You know better than that. Evil B word.

I dont know about the rest of you but I know I ALWAYS rely 100% on the Government to take care of me anytime a disaster hits.

Stock up on water and food? Why bother, the government will provide

Stock up on baby food, diapers and formula? Gub'ment will provide

Have an emergency plan in place for a disaster? Why? The government will take care of everything for me.

I LOVE THE GOVERNMENT!! Except Bush, BUSH BAD!

That James T. Kirk could have found a way to beat the hurricane if he was still president.

435793[/snapback]

You're right. Our weakness has been exposed.

Now if they can just invent one of those weather machine thingies like Simon Bar Sinister and shoot hurricanes at us weekly, we will be defeated.

It's induspitable and all of us Sweet Polly Purbreads with our soft underbellies are toast.

You're right.  Our weakness has been exposed. 

Now if they can just invent one of those weather machine thingies like Simon Bar Sinister and shoot hurricanes at us weekly, we will be defeated.

It's induspitable and all of us Sweet Polly Purbreads with our soft underbellies are toast.

437437[/snapback]

Pitiful Earthlings, hurtling yourselves out into the void without knowing who or what is out there!

But...But... Bush could have left his vacation early to shoot a laser into the Hurricane or something to weaken it......

BUSH BAD!!!!!

436034[/snapback]

The criminal Bush clique and their Halliburton oil industry masters in Tel-Aviv control the weather with banned by international law weather control satellites that they routinely use to provoke droughts and floods to steal the world's water in order to steal the world's oil. Operation Hurricane Katrina was long planned for some time, as the criminal pentagon accomplices had removed the Louisiana National Guard from the area months ago.

The criminal Bush clique and their Halliburton oil industry masters in Tel-Aviv control the weather with banned by international law weather control satellites that they routinely use to provoke droughts and floods to steal the world's water in order to steal the world's oil. Operation Hurricane Katrina was long planned for some time, as the criminal pentagon accomplices had removed the Louisiana National Guard from the area months ago.

438651[/snapback]

:doh::doh:

Bush probably got his plans from watching General Hospital while binge drinking in the '80s.

I think Mikos Cassadine is special consultant to Bush?

Edited by the Riddler... Forgot to add the ?