Is the game sold out yet?

I'm relaxed now.  :blink:

FYI, I've been on this board for 4 years, but rarely post because I'm not in any of the "cliques" and rarely receive much response, similar to this post.  Sorry if it was a stupid question, but my brother in Rochester said he had heard that the game wasn't going to be on TV because it hadn't sold out.  Back to lurking.

433590[/snapback]

Come, join a clique. If you don't post you don't count.

I know Cinci. And the funny thing is that most of the scalpers at the Ralph are related. One time I was looking for seats in the tunnel end zone and I was told by a scalper to go down two blocks and talk to his cousin Terrance.

433625[/snapback]

Yeah I keep hearing em call each other "brothers" that must be some huge family

I'm relaxed now.  <_<

FYI, I've been on this board for 4 years, but rarely post because I'm not in any of the "cliques" and rarely receive much response, similar to this post.  Sorry if it was a stupid question, but my brother in Rochester said he had heard that the game wasn't going to be on TV because it hadn't sold out.  Back to lurking.

433590[/snapback]

We have cliques here? I always thought it was a complete free-for-all of love and abuse all at once.

Everyone is always welcome...especially is you would like to talk about a certain television show... ;)

The Bills make me wanna shout! Kick your heels up and shout! Throw your hands up and shout! Throw your head back and shout! C'mon now, the Bills are makin' it happen now. Stand up now c'mon and shout! Yea-ea-eah!

Say you will - Shout it right now baby. Say you will - C'mon, c'mon. Say you will - C'mon and shout. Say you will - Yea-ea-eah!

Shout! Buffalo's happenin' now - Shout! We're on the move now - Shout! The Bills are happenin' now Shout! They're making it happen now - Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! A lot of spirit - Yeah! Shout! We've got the spirit - Shout! Just watch it happen now!

Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey! Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo! Let's go Buffalo!

I know Cinci. And the funny thing is that most of the scalpers at the Ralph are related. One time I was looking for seats in the tunnel end zone and I was told by a scalper to go down two blocks and talk to his cousin Terrance.

433625[/snapback]

I know Terrance!! I get tickets from his Uncle Ralph

I'm relaxed now.  :D

433590[/snapback]

Cliques, come on man there are no cliques here. We're just one big, happy fam...........wait, hang on. Sorry gotta run, chat with you later dude, my friends just showed up in another thread. Oh, hey, could you buy us a beer........we're kind of thirsty. :devil:

I'm relaxed now.  :D

433590[/snapback]

So you're part of that "I registered, but rarely post" clique.

I'm relaxed now.  :w00t:

433590[/snapback]

He lives there and isn't a Bills fan? :w00t: How else could've he had been mistaken?

I don't live anywhere near Buffalo but tend to know stuff like this.