Keith Olberman

My point was that your rehash is adolecent. Actually, he said it was in his first term, then went to his second term. I just Tivo'ed it, try again, idiot. <_<

430140[/snapback]

Okay, I didn't TiVo it, but was going from memory. I guess I was asking you at what point Clinton stuck his foot in his mouth? I didn't see the whole thing, but what I saw Clinton step in, when Bush SR was getting a barrage of questions about his son's (poor) handling of this situation. Bush Sr. resorted to the tired "I hear the criticism, and I don't like it. Just say some of these things to Barbara, and you better be wearing a flack jacket". The Bush's seem to love hiding behing the skirts of their wives when they are feeling heat. Clinton, seeing that Sr was grappling to defend his son, stepped in, and kind of tried to change the subject, but made it very clear, his administration was aware of the potential problem, and had been working to address it. IMO, Clinton hung Bush Jr out to dry. Of course, it has been widely reported, by that nasty liberal media, that under Bush Jr, increased funding for this project was denied and slashed. Even Bush Sr couldn't come right out and say that he felt the sitaution was handled well. He just deflected all criticism of his son, by repeating the administration mantra of "this is not the time for the blame game, we will have time for that later." Clinton re-iterated it too.

Tragedies like this, bring us all closer together, tonight we are all idiots! ;)

I really need to become a liberal.

Flailing my arms around and screaming nonsense while getting actual backing just seems like so much fun.

430169[/snapback]

You might give it a try, if you get bored with goosestepping with the right! Flailing is much more fun! <_<

who the heck is keith olberman?

Guy who wears makeup on TV. It's the in thing now; everyone's doing it. Best place to get your news, ever. I guess Keith got his resume in ahead of the other 400 sportscasters who apply for every anchor job, and didn't have to go the "human windsock" route of the rest of the "journalist/reporters", getting his "street cred" by getting his hair done and standing in front of the camera in a khaki shirt with epulets.

Rui,

Are you one of the 10 people who watch Olberman?  I think more people watch QVC.

Sucked at sportscasting and sucks on PMSNBC.

430130[/snapback]

I worked for Comcast therefore I have a somewhat different prespective! I am aware of the ratings but I like to see what they are doing...plus...they have great colors!!!

You might give it a try, if you get bored with goosestepping with the right! Flailing is much more fun!  <_<

430179[/snapback]

Goosestepping with the right? Get the joke? Nazis goosestepped so the right MUST be Nazis because only Nazis goosestepped.

How clever (and original) of you.

BUSH BAD!!

I really need to become a liberal.

Flailing my arms around and screaming nonsense while getting actual backing just seems like so much fun.

430169[/snapback]

I'm sure you can do it! Just remember....start by thinking like a conservative and then take away reason and accountability. The arm flailing is just a bonus! <_<

Goosestepping with the right?  Get the joke?  Nazis goosestepped so the right MUST be Nazis because only Nazis goosestepped. 

How clever (and original) of you.

BUSH BAD!!

430195[/snapback]

Oh, now who is being sensitive?

Oh, by the way, I will agree: BUSH BAD!! There is hope for you after all! <_<

Keith Olberman, is ripping Bush

KO is so pathetic you'd swear he's a Karl Rove plant there to discredit the left.

The funny part is that he (and his "black helicopter" rants) are on TV because the people at MSNBC really believe in him.

I missed his daily meltdown today but I'm sure it was something like: "Isn't it a little too convenient that this hurricane happens at a time when Cindy Sheehan has President Bush on the run and things are heating up on the Supreme Court? I for one think we need a full Congressional investigation as to whether or not Karl Rove can control the weather and if it was in fact he who designed the levees that failed in New Orleans! We need to know the truth!"

Gotta love the 'mainstream' media.

You might give it a try, if you get bored with goosestepping with the right! Flailing is much more fun!  :doh:

430179[/snapback]

You forgot that we also sing "Springtime for Hitler and Germany...." :D