Keith Olberman

I can see you are new here, so let me suggest, in the future, post things like this on the PPP board, so the right-wingnuts can fuel their circle jerk! They need people like Olberman to say inflamatory things, so they can continue to defend the most incompetant president this side of Jimmy Carter! They will love you for it. The presidents' failures should be obvious to anyone paying attention, and if they are not, nothing is going to "give sight to the blind". Blow-hards like Olberman are hardly needed to shed any light....

I can see you are new here, so let me suggest, in the future, post things like this on the PPP board, so the right-wingnuts can fuel their circle jerk!  They need people like Olberman to say inflamatory things, so they can continue to defend the most incompetant president this side of Jimmy Carter!  They will love you for it.  The presidents' failures should be obvious to anyone paying attention, and if they are not, nothing is going to "give sight to the blind".  Blow-hards like Olberman are hardly needed to shed any light....

430094[/snapback]

<_<;)

I can see you are new here, so let me suggest, in the future, post things like this on the PPP board, so the right-wingnuts can fuel their circle jerk!  They need people like Olberman to say inflamatory things, so they can continue to defend the most incompetant president this side of Jimmy Carter!  They will love you for it.  The presidents' failures should be obvious to anyone paying attention, and if they are not, nothing is going to "give sight to the blind".  Blow-hards like Olberman are hardly needed to shed any light....

430094[/snapback]

So this side of Jimmy Carter huh? So he's the most incompetent Prez out of the last four. Come on Buffy, you can come up with a bigger slam than that.

They need people like Olberman to say inflamatory things, so they can continue to defend the most incompetant president this side of Jimmy Carter!

430094[/snapback]

If you are going to accuse someone, perhaps you should learn to spell the word.

incompetent.

430101[/snapback]

pwn3d <_<

430094[/snapback]

Also, it gives the left wing pansies a reason to have yet another oh-so-original "BUSH BAD!" circle jerk (see....you already got two of the regulars!)

Of course, the source for these little rants usually isn't as credible as Keith Olberman. <_<;):huh:

430094[/snapback]

The right-wingnuts and their circle jerk cannot compete with the left-wingnuts and their group fellatio and cornholing...

<_<  ;)  :huh:  :huh:  ;)

Same old puke..................

430102[/snapback]

About on par with JO 'reporter' who asked the former Presidents to comment about the 'rumour' that the levees were intentionally breached.

Same old sh-- about Bush being a dumbass. I guess it was a conspiracy that George got better marks at Princeton than Kerry. Lefties don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

About on par with JO 'reporter' who asked the former Presidents to comment about the 'rumour'  that the levees were intentional breached.

Same old sh-- about Bush being a dumbass.  I guess it was a conspiracy that George got  better  marks at Princeton than Kerry.  Lefties don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

430118[/snapback]

Good point!! I watched that. Clinton just about put his foot in his mouth with the study he said he was familiar with. !@#$ing idiot, He should have kept is mouth shut...........

So this side of Jimmy Carter huh?  So he's the most incompetent Prez out of the last four.  Come on Buffy, you can come up with a bigger slam than that.

430104[/snapback]

Yeah, you are right, I likely could, but I feeling a little sorry for the man! <_<

Good point!! I watched that. Clinton just about put his foot in his mouth with the study he said he was familiar with. !@#$ing idiot, He should have kept is mouth shut...........

430123[/snapback]

Perhaps you need to have your hearing checked, or your power of analytical thinking fine tuned. Clinton was, essentially saying, yes, he was familiar with the report, in the final two years of his administration, money was committed to rebuilding/strenthening the levees, and then he said, "I

am not sure what they did, after I left office". Why should he have kept his mouth shut? Just curious. Is it Clinton's job now, to help GW's father, rehabilitate the image of his son?

Perhaps you need to have your hearing checked, or your power of analytical thinking fine tuned.  Clinton was, essentially saying, yes, he was familiar with the report, in the final two years of his administration, money was committed to rebuilding/strenthening the levees, and then he said, "I

am not sure what they did, after I left office".  Why should he have kept his mouth shut?  Just curious.  Is it Clinton's job now, to help GW's father, rehabilitate the image of his son?

430134[/snapback]

My point was that your rehash is adolecent. Actually, he said it was in his first term, then went to his second term. I just Tivo'ed it, try again, idiot. <_<