[OT] Shepard Smith is a fuggin' idiot!

LabattBlue

He just did a report on fox news ranting about a dead man lying along the interstate and nobody is doing anything about it. Mr. Smith....YOU ARE A FUGGIN' MORON. There are people who are ALIVE still trapped in their houses, there are people ALIVE walking up and down that same interstate looking for help, there are thousands of people with short tempers who are ALIVE at the Superdome waiting to be evacuated...

but you want somebody to take care of this person who died. You f***king sensationalist jerkoff, I'd like to come down there and toss you into the toxic waters head first.

:D<_<

He just did a report on fox news ranting about a dead man lying along the interstate and nobody is doing anything about it.  Mr. Smith....YOU ARE A FUGGIN' MORON.  There are people who are ALIVE still trapped in their houses, there are people ALIVE walking up and down that same interstate looking for help, there are thousands of people with short tempers who are ALIVE at the Superdome waiting to be evacuated...

but you want somebody to talk care of this person who died.  You f***king sensationalist jerkoff, I'd like to come down there and toss you into the toxic waters head first.

:D  <_<

425511[/snapback]

Nice...Very nice..

Is Mr Smith on location or when he b-tching from a studio?

If he is on location b-tching about why somebody isn't doing anything about the dead body, why doesn't he mosey on over and DO SOMETHING about it. That would involve him actually doing something though.

If he is in the studio, SHUT THE F-CK UP.

How many more posts until:

Its the Republicans fault?

or FAUX News

or Bush made Shepard Smith say that...

There are larger things to worry about than a news reporter saying something stupid, like the future of one of this countries largest cities...

Anyways..

Is Mr Smith on location or when he b-tching from a studio?

If he is on location b-tching about why somebody isn't doing anything about the dead body, why doesn't he mosey on over and DO SOMETHING about it. That would involve him actually doing something though.

If he is in the studio, SHUT THE F-CK UP.

425523[/snapback]

He was on location and of course there had to be a shot of him with the corpse in the background.

Hey Shep... you could have been a martyr and loaded up the corpse in your fox news truck and delivered it to the governors office demanding an explanation for why this body was lying alongside the interstate. :D

or FAUX News

There are larger things to worry about than a news reporter saying something stupid, like the future of one of this countries largest cities...

Anyways..

425535[/snapback]

I didn't post this with a political agenda in mind. I posted it because of all the hundreds of things he could be reporting on and instead he chose this.

I didn't post this with a political agenda in mind.  I posted it because of all the hundreds of things he could be reporting on and instead he chose this.

425542[/snapback]

If its the same report I think it is, his point was that even if you made it to the ramp or the Superdome you weren't out of the woods yet because there were no medical personel or water when they arrive.

Good catch

425532[/snapback]

Saw it in the responses on the forum that I saw the pics posted in yesterday. I've also noted that in news stories I've been reading the act of removing goods from stores without paying has been pretty much called looting, no matter who is doing it. I read one article that said police were looting gun shops for ammo to keep it off the street.

He just did a report on fox news ranting about a dead man lying along the interstate and nobody is doing anything about it.  Mr. Smith....YOU ARE A FUGGIN' MORON.  There are people who are ALIVE still trapped in their houses, there are people ALIVE walking up and down that same interstate looking for help, there are thousands of people with short tempers who are ALIVE at the Superdome waiting to be evacuated...

but you want somebody to take care of this person who died.  You f***king sensationalist jerkoff, I'd like to come down there and toss you into the toxic waters head first.

:D  <_<

425511[/snapback]

I like Shep a lot but he's been flakey the last two days. I have fox on in the background and but I thought he was talking about no one helping the man out before he died.

Either way, who cares, it's really f-ed up down there.

What's the surprise? The two main criteria in recent years for showing up on TV are:

1) Look good.

2) Smell good.

..plus the "Tyranny of the Newsbunnies". Those 2 Stepford Wives on CNN in the morning give me the creeps. <_<

Face it, that's what the paying public wants. Appearence and outlandishness is King today. Don't blame me...I don't watch those stupid comedy shows, reality shows and spend cash on adolescent fantasy jerk movies like "Wedding Chasers". :D

I like Fox News, but Sheppard Smith is an idiot. Yesterday he ikept saying "Where can these people go for food and water? Where cacnthey go after they make it to the highway?".

Since he has communication with the outside and got there, WHY THE HELL DOESN"T HE TELL THEM HIMSELF!?

I like Fox News, but Sheppard Smith  is an idiot.  Yesterday he ikept saying "Where can these people go for food and water? Where cacnthey go after they make it to the highway?".

Since he has communication with the outside and got there, WHY THE HELL DOESN"T HE TELL THEM HIMSELF!?

425566[/snapback]

I heard an interview earlier with a guy from FEMA. When being told about instances such as this he stated how they weren't able to see what the people at home were seeing because they didn't have electricity. I can't understand how FEMA and the Nat. Guard cannot work with the media to pinpoint some of the more desperate areas.

I like Shep a lot but he's been flakey the last two days. I have fox on in the background and but I thought he was talking about no one helping the man out before he died.

Either way, who cares, it's really f-ed up down there.

425559[/snapback]

He has been flaky for the past 5 years probably even more?... Didn't he punch out a chick in Talahasse back in 2000 over a parking spot during the FLA election coverage?

:D<_<

He was on location and of course there had to be a shot of him with the corpse in the background.

Hey Shep... you could have been a martyr and loaded up the corpse in your fox news truck and delivered it to the governors office demanding an explanation for why this body was lying alongside the interstate. :D

425537[/snapback]

Nice. "No one's doing anything about this corpse...hey, photo op!" <_<

or FAUX News

Anyways..

425535[/snapback]

I think it's the 35th largest city. If you're number 35, is that still large? Just a question.

I think it's the 35th largest city. If you're number 35, is that still large? Just a question.

425611[/snapback]

Considering there are 1000+ cities with populations over say 25,000 , yes, to be in the top 50 would be considered large.

but you want somebody to take care of this person who died.  You f***king sensationalist jerkoff, I'd like to come down there and toss you into the toxic waters head first.

:blink:  <_<

425511[/snapback]

Amen bud!

However, they should relocate the body so it doesn't come in contact with water. That would certainly increase the body count.

I caught some of Shep yesterday when he was on the interstate bridge talking about how nobody has come out to help everyone on the bridge.

a couple clips later he was wading thru some flooded projects and walked right past a group of people trying to help a fat old lady get across a flooded area and just kept flapping his gums

I caught some of Shep yesterday when he was on the interstate bridge talking about how nobody has come out to help everyone on the bridge.

a couple clips later he was wading thru some flooded projects and walked right past a group of people trying to help a fat old lady get across a flooded area and just kept flapping his gums

425894[/snapback]

I like where he chased a police officer who didn't want to talk and kept asking him questions.

The guy is a fruggin' moron.

Amen bud!

However, they should relocate the body so it doesn't come in contact with water.  That would certainly increase the body count.

425789[/snapback]

Baden, the pathologist that is on HBO, etc. said that the rotting bodies are really not the problem now. The major problem is that the sewers are gone.