Atlanta Falcons release Erik Flowers

Was he our biggest bust ever?  I kinda thinks so.  Maybe RJ, but we didn't draft his.

424041[/snapback]

Nah, I still gotta go with Walt Patulski.

i know...maybe we can bring him in, get him to add a lot of weight without losing his quickness, and convert him to a position unlike what he played previously.

no, wait a sec -- already tried that. :P

john, RIP, but you sure screwed us in that last draft...

TD...you know what to do!!    :doh:  B-)  ;)

423818[/snapback]

Another crappy TD cut. Flowers is awesome. I can't understand why TD cut him. We should develop the players we had! Wade Phillips and Butler left TD with a playoff team! Look what he did - he cut players like Flowers and now look at us.

TD sux.

Another crappy TD cut. Flowers is awesome. I can't understand why TD cut him. We should develop the players we had! Wade Phillips and Butler left TD with a playoff team! Look what he did - he cut players like Flowers and now look at us.

TD sux.

424730[/snapback]

Yeah 30 million over the cap had nothing to do with cutting these players. I am sure the league would have changed the rules just for us. :doh:

Yeah 30 million over the cap had nothing to do with cutting these players.  I am sure the league would have changed the rules just for us.  :doh:

424734[/snapback]

Well, that didn't take long. PM coming...

On a positive post Bills career note....

DE Bryce Fisher is doing well in St Louis....

424787[/snapback]

I thought he was cut. I could be wrong, though. I always like brice. Good, but unspectacular. A solid guy, who fulfilled his national obligations before he started football. I'm glad the Bills had enough class to pay him while he was still fulfilling his obligation.