Your in luck, Sports fans!

Mr.Right

You people are very 'rude'! :doh:

BUT thats OK :D They hated me over at bb.com until they 'got to know me'! B-)

....then, sadly... :) ...the 'moderators' over there decided to take revoke my 'posting privileges' :D despite 'protest' from my many fans! :w00t:

Their 'loss' is YOUR gain! :D

I'm looking forward to talkin' some football with ya' when the the '05 season begins and your team starts losing! 0:)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are times when I feel down when I think about the fact that while I was dicking around with starting a Bills internet site - some dude my age was inventing eBay...  :doh:

Then there are times like this when I think, "Damn, I'm glad Im not THAT guy!"  and I feel pretty good about myself. :D

423629[/snapback]

you're setting the bar a little low, Scott. :D

You people are very 'rude'!  :doh:

BUT thats OK  :D  They hated me over at bb.com until they 'got to know me'!  B-)

....then, sadly... :) ...the 'moderators' over there decided to take revoke my 'posting privileges'  :D despite 'protest' from my many fans!  :w00t:

Their 'loss' is YOUR gain!  :D

I'm looking forward to talkin' some football with ya' when the the '05 season begins and your team starts losing!  0:)

423637[/snapback]

I think you should make it your goal to write every post using only emoticons...

heh, I'm not even sure what he did wrong... because he's not a Bills fan.

423646[/snapback]

"Special note to fans of other teams:

This message board is provided for the enjoyment of Bills fans and you should recognize that as such. We welcome fans from any team that come here in the spirit of good sportsmanship and with the intent to exchange good dialog with Bills fans. However, inappropriate trash talk and other inappropriate methods of disruption are grounds for message removal and possible restricted board access to violators. TBD does not allow mischievious activity from disruptive posters that would result in decreased readership or a devaluation of the product. "

and he spent all that time on that snazzy signature too... :doh:

I tought he was humorous, and from what I've seen he might be able to teach a little ball around here.. :D

423663[/snapback]

Yeah, he was really overflowing with football knowledge...its not like he had another motive at all :doh:

As always, our staff shows why this is the best Bills board out there. We dont tolerate crap like that. Only rettata crap.