Looking Ahead

Dawgg

I'm sick and tired of talking about the Jax game, it makes me sick to my stomach. There is no one scapegoat no matter how you slice and dice it. Clements error wouldn't have been a big deal had Moulds not fumbled or if the offense converted from the 3 yard line.

The real question is: Can this team regroup and beat Oakland? How do you think we match up against them???

I'll be at the game.

Holla

this is where coaching is key.

If you dont treat this right, the players may lose all their "gusto" due to this loss.

But, play your cards right, and use it as a motivational tool, and who knows.

29312[/snapback]

Agreed. Fortunately for us, Norv Turner :doh: is coaching the Raiders.

I expect to win on Sunday.

I'm sick and tired of talking about the Jax game, it makes me sick to my stomach.  There is no one scapegoat no matter how you slice and dice it.  Clements error wouldn't have been a big deal had Moulds not fumbled or if the offense converted from the 3 yard line. 

The real question is: Can this team regroup and beat Oakland? How do you think we match up against them???

I'll be at the game.

Holla

29311[/snapback]

As said in the preseason, if the offense can manage to score 17 points a game there's no reason we can't win every game this season. Oakland has two good cover CBs in Woodson and Buchannon and with BIG TED in the middle might have a good rushing defense which could spell troubles for the offense. If we're going to win Bledsoe needs to gain some faith with throwing to guys other then Eric Moulds or else it could be a long season.

As said in the preseason, if the offense can manage to score 17 points a game there's no reason we can't win every game this season. Oakland has two good cover CBs in Woodson and Buchannon and with BIG TED in the middle might have a good rushing defense which could spell troubles for the offense. If we're going to win Bledsoe needs to gain some faith with throwing to guys other then Eric Moulds or else it could be a long season.

29377[/snapback]

I actually think we can exploit the Raiders run defense......ours is much better then Pittsburgs....

The Steelers didn't seem to have a problem finding open receivers......

I'm sick and tired of talking about the Jax game, it makes me sick to my stomach.  There is no one scapegoat no matter how you slice and dice it.  Clements error wouldn't have been a big deal had Moulds not fumbled or if the offense converted from the 3 yard line. 

I'll be at the game.

Holla

29311[/snapback]

Of course they can beat the Raiders. Looking at both rosters I think we have a better defense and a better running game. However, it is the Raiders home opener and they are 0-1 just like us. It has all the makings for a very good game. The Bills do have a knack for winning these type of games (when you least expect a road win). I just hope our players and coaching staff can become smarter in a weeks time.