Pick one player

scribo

Just for fun, if you could bring any one player to the Bills, who would he be?

For this question, lets forget about compensating the team losing the player, but I think we should consider salary cap implications.

I am posing this question because I just couldn't come up with anyone when a friend asked me this.

It is often said that our biggest questions mark right now is at quarterback, so does that mean the answer should be Peyton, Brady or McNabb? I want to give JP a chance, so I passed on QBs. Maybe a left tackle -- Ogden? Maybe a kicker -- but I don't think I'd use a dream pick on a kicker. I think I would settle on some offensive lineman.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mike vick.......one of a kind player

considered ogden, pace, and jones, but vick is younger.......real lack of young "star power" LT's in the game..........gallery still could emerge to be the best for the next 10 years, but he's been slow to develop.......

Peyton probably doesn't fit under the Bills' cap, though. Neither does a premium LT like Ogden.

But you know who might? Someone like Antonio Gates or Tony Gonzalez.

Peyton probably doesn't fit under the Bills' cap, though. Neither does a premium LT like Ogden.

But you know who might? Someone like Antonio Gates or Tony Gonzalez.

417699[/snapback]

gates is a nice choice. i'd take him over gonzalez b/c of age and injury issues.

i also love the peppers choice. the guy is more of a freak than "the freak" himself.

i can't believe anyone would say vick. yes, he's exciting. but after 3 (4?) seasons he is still not a "premiere" starting QB in this league. he has shown no ability to beat teams through the air. i believe atlanta will take a step back this season.