(Fantasy Ball) Thank the football gods

For Donovan McNabb and Priest Holmes. Between them, my team gained 8 YES EIGHT TDs and nearly 500 yards of total offense. I had the high score in my league by nearly 30 points AND am beating my opponent who had culpepper with five TDs WOW...

29058[/snapback]

Yeah, I had like a 40 point lead going into last nights game and my opponent had Priest Holmes. Needless to say, I lost by 2.

I started the wrong RB, and Joey Galloway left the game because of a pulled muscle.

I am leading but he still has Farve and a Carolina WR. :angry:

For Donovan McNabb and Priest Holmes. Between them, my team gained 8 YES EIGHT TDs and nearly 500 yards of total offense. I had the high score in my league by nearly 30 points AND am beating my opponent who had culpepper with five TDs WOW...

29058[/snapback]

I had

Culpepper at Qb

Griffen at swing

J. Lewis and Alexander at RB

Moulds and J. Smith at WR

Philly D

LJ Smith at TE

Vinatieri at K

I had 165 points or so. beat the next best guy by 40 and doubled the points of anyone else in the league.

Thing is I could have had more points if I started Buffalo's D and Mcmichal at TE.

nice job....wish I had Q Griffith. The guy looks like the second coming of Barry Sanders.

I know it was against the Chiefs but good lord is he quick.

29060[/snapback]

i do have Q Griffith. Too bad he sat on the bench... moronic move by me, but i thought maybe preseason was just a fluke... i was wrong.

He will be starting for me from now on.

i have had a decent week, but ran into the highest scoring team...still, i only need 6 points from steve smith to win tonite...(1 pt/10 yds, 6/TD)

same here but I am on the other end. I am up 4 and going up against Stephen Davis tonight. I hope he tweeks an ankle or something