So who can we least afford to loose??

Every year it seems like we get an injury before the season starts. Last year it was Milloy breaking his arm in the 2nd preseason game. The starters are going to play more than a half on Friday, so I was wondering, who do you guys think we can least afford. I'de say McGahee.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year it seems like we get an injury before the season starts.  Last year it was Milloy breaking his arm in the 2nd preseason game.  The starters are going to play more than a half on Friday, so I was wondering, who do you guys think we can least afford.  I'de say McGahee.

417282[/snapback]

I would have said that at the beginning of camp, but I believe in our RB depth now. My new pick would be Evans.

Every year it seems like we get an injury before the season starts.  Last year it was Milloy breaking his arm in the 2nd preseason game.  The starters are going to play more than a half on Friday, so I was wondering, who do you guys think we can least afford.  I'de say McGahee.

417282[/snapback]

I'd say it's definitely McGahee, followed closely by Sam Adams, whom, while not as great or talented as an individual player as Takeo and Nate, is easily the MVP of our defense. Most everything we're able to do is on D is because teams havent been able to run up the gut on us, or get 5-6 yards a crack running on first down, or picking up easy first downs on third or fourth and short. And that is largely because of Adams.

McGahee, followed by Evans.

There's less behind McGahee than any other position, even though I think Shaud Williams will kick buttinski on Friday night.

You have to say offense because we're thinner there overall, so a loss of a major player would be more detrimental to our W-L record..

Clements by far would be the biggest loss. You have McGee who still needs to prove he can be a consistent NFL CB and some promising young players who have been nothing more then nickel and dime CB's(KT, JG and EK). The only saving grace would be that TV could move back to CB in a pinch, but I don't know how badly a hit the Bills would then take at FS with either Baker or CW(bite my tongue) filling in.

Clements by far would be the biggest loss.  You have McGee who still needs to prove he can be a consistent NFL CB and some promising young players who have been nothing more then nickel and dime CB's(KT, JG and EK).  The only saving grace would be that TV could move back to CB in a pinch, but I don't know how badly a hit the Bills would then take at FS with either Baker or CW.

417332[/snapback]

Exactly.

And if I am not mistaken, I believe Kevin Thomas is hurt?

I think it's...

Mike Williams (most solid player in a major question mark area)

Nate Clements (best player on team)

Willis McGahee (centerpiece of offense)

Lawyer Milloy (smartest defender, best leader on the team)

Sam Adams (without him, Fletcher and the linebackers will be eaten alive)

Aaron Schobel (only player the Bills can count on to supply pressure w/o blitzing)

...in that order