Ibrahim Mudayris, "muslim"

"We [Muslims] have ruled the world and a day will come, by Allah, and we shall rule the world [again]. The day will come and we shall rule America. The day will come and we shall rule Britain." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PA TV, May 13, 2005.

i thought they just wanted us out of Iraq, and theJews out of Gaza and the West Bank?

"We [Muslims] have ruled the world and a day will come, by Allah, and we shall rule the world [again]. The day will come and we shall rule America. The day will come and we shall rule Britain." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PA TV, May 13, 2005.

i thought they just wanted us out of Iraq, and theJews out of Gaza and the West Bank?

415730[/snapback]

This man obviously represents the sentiments of all Muslims.

This man obviously represents the sentiments of all Muslims.

415736[/snapback]

If people are going to act offended because Pat Robertson said what he said and millions of people agree with his beliefs, then what about this?

If people are going to act offended because Pat Robertson said what he said and millions of people agree with his beliefs, then what about this?

415747[/snapback]

Actually, Muslim eschatology vs. Pat Robertson's eschatology is a more apt comparison. Robertson believes that US foreign policy should reflect the ambitions of Zionism- Greater Israel, and believes in a literal 1000 year reign Christians and Converted Jews throughout the world. However, this guy in charge of the Koranic Memorization society has never run for president of the United States.

Actually, Muslim eschatology vs. Pat Robertson's eschatology is a more apt comparison. Robertson believes that US foreign policy should reflect the ambitions of Zionism- Greater Israel, and believes in a literal 1000 year reign Christians and Converted Jews throughout the world. However, this guy in charge of the Koranic Memorization society has never run for president of the United States.

415758[/snapback]

Either way, millions of people agree with each view, though I'd guess that millions more believed in what good ol' Uncle Ibrahim had to say.

Robertson's flaccid attempts to run for President don't help his credibility much.

(Yeah, that's right, I said FLACCID)

However, this guy in charge of the Koranic Memorization society has never run for president of the United States.

415758[/snapback]

And Pat Robertson's never had followers modelling the latest in Semtex fashion, either. Robertson may be a loon, and the fact that people listen to him may be scary, but has anyone who takes Robertson seriously ever done anything more than send him money?

And Pat Robertson's never had followers modelling the latest in Semtex fashion, either.

:devil:

Robertson may be a loon, and the fact that people listen to him may be scary, but has anyone who takes Robertson seriously ever done anything more than send him money?

415785[/snapback]

Republicans voted for him. In 1988 he took 30% of the votes in the primaries.

415822[/snapback]

I will start to get worried when I see videotapes of Muslims getting their heads cut off, and then they people yelling "praise be to jesus" after they do it.

Till then get over yourself.

I will start to get worried when I see videotapes of Muslims getting their heads cut off, and then they people yelling "praise be to jesus" after they do it.

Till then get over yourself.

415825[/snapback]

I gotta admit, the advice that you gave him was not the worst that I ever heard. :devil:

415822[/snapback]

30%? No sh--?

All I recall about his presidential campaign was accusations that his organization was collecting homeless people off the streets, bussing them to the polls and offering them $10 and a hot meal to vote for him. I always kind of assumed the accusations were true...because frankly, I can't imagine any other reason anyone would vote for him.

30%?  No sh--?

All I recall about his presidential campaign was accusations that his organization was collecting homeless people off the streets, bussing them to the polls and offering them $10 and a hot meal to vote for him.  I always kind of assumed the accusations were true...because frankly, I can't imagine any other reason anyone would vote for him.

415843[/snapback]

Robertson's campaign was one many took notice of,

G.H.W.B. failed to capitalize on this demographic, but it did not escape Rove.

It was a credible campaign and did well early.

415730[/snapback]

If your point is that these two are both ridiculous zealots devoid of any of the good in religion, I'm for it.

If it's just to say, "Muslims bad, too" or "Muslims worse" then I fail to see how it addresses either side's problems.

415730[/snapback]

They want us Infidels exterminated because we are all evil. Israel and Saudia Arabia is just a rallying point to get the radicals on board. There will always be nutjobs on this planet. What is really incredible is they contradict historic Muslim beliefs which are based on peace... and yet so many radical followers can't see that. Hmmm sounds like...? :devil:

They want us Infidels exterminated because we are all evil. Israel and Saudia Arabia is just a rallying point to get the radicals on board. There will always be nutjobs on this planet. What is really incredible is they contradict historic Muslim beliefs which are based on peace... and yet so many radical followers can't see that. Hmmm sounds like...? :devil:

415897[/snapback]

Democrats? :lol::lol:

If your point is that these two are both ridiculous zealots devoid of any of the good in religion, I'm for it.

If it's just to say, "Muslims bad, too" or "Muslims worse" then I fail to see how it addresses either side's problems.

415885[/snapback]

Then you are for it.

And Pat Robertson's never had followers modelling the latest in Semtex fashion, either.  Robertson may be a loon, and the fact that people listen to him may be scary, but has anyone who takes Robertson seriously ever done anything more than send him money?

415785[/snapback]

I heard that Eric Rudolph was a devout watcher of 700 Club while camping out in the hills of Carolina.

I heard that Eric Rudolph was a devout watcher of 700 Club while camping out in the hills of Carolina.

416194[/snapback]

OOOOoooooo, does that mean we can bomb the 700 Club? Please, please, please say it does, pleeeeeeeeez. Just one bunker buster, thats all I'm asking for, for cryin out loud, give a guy a break wouldja?

Deep penetration thermobarics are definitely in style this season. Can I show you something in a cruise missile modification?

417570[/snapback]

Do you have one with a targeting device that zeroes in on false piety? It is for a friend.

OOOOoooooo, does that mean we can bomb the 700 Club?  Please, please, please say it does, pleeeeeeeeez.  Just one bunker buster, thats all I'm asking for, for cryin out loud, give a guy a break wouldja?

417100[/snapback]

Sure, if you want to pull off a suicide bombing, go for it.

I will even help you get the vest on.

Sure, if you want to pull off a suicide bombing, go for it.

I will even help you get the vest on.

418536[/snapback]

Boy, anybody gets near ol' crazy Pat and you just can't help springing into action can you? Were you his altar boy or something?