I am sick of these People

Dam French are really starting to get on my nerves. Leave this guy alone. So, an American has taken over your precios sport, deal with it. Hope we get these idiots in the world cup and kick their ass.

Why do they persist in badgering this guy. What a shock that the race director agrees with the outcomes, and the race is owned by the parent company of the paper

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=2140893

Dam French are really starting to get on my nerves. Leave this guy alone. So, an American has taken over your precios sport, deal with it. Hope we get these idiots in the world cup and kick their ass.

Why do they persist in badgering this guy. What a shock that the race director agrees with the outcomes, and the race is owned by the parent company of the paper

415460[/snapback]

To misquote Robin Williams: "It's !@#$ing chemotherapy, you stupid frogs!"

Point taken, there are some who are obsessed with bringing Armstrong down. I have seen enough to know that anything is possible but as far as I know, none of the allegations of illegalities has been proven true.

BTW, there are some French that wanted to adopt Armstrong as a Frenchman! I suspect that they don't work for Le Monde!

It would be fun to watch another American come along and win the TdF again! When Greg LeMond won two in the 80's it was viewed as significant in part because of the rarity of an American winning. But seven in a row.

Flying down mountains at 50 miles an hour.

Getting back on the bike after slamming down on the pavement at high speed.

Seven wins in a row. This feat will have even more significance in time.

This issue aside, there are plenty more reasons to hate the French.  Don't limit yourself.

415467[/snapback]

Hate is such a strong word. However, when talking about France, strong isn't enough.

"I despise the French!"

FRANCE

Definition: 1. Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor. 2. Likely to fail under pressure, stress, strain or war. 3. Lacking firmness of character or strength of will. 4. Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing. 5. Lacking authority or the power to govern.

Synonyms: debilitated, delicate, effete, enervated, enfeebled, faint, feeble, frail, frog, infirm, languid, low, prostrate, prostrated, sapped, slight, soft, softened, tender, torpid, unsubstantial, wasted, weak, wimpy.

Antonym: American, Strong.

Speaking of the French, I haven't seen Olivier in months.

Where's he been hiding?

Mike

415489[/snapback]

There was a erroneous report on CNN Europe that Belgium's National Guard was nearing the French border. Most of France went underground. :huh:

The French resistance during WWII never happened.  Its a myth.

415518[/snapback]

The French resistance became popular as soon as the Allies landed in Normandy.

Another reason to hate the French.

Charles DeGaulle once demanded the withdrawal of all American troops from French soil.

General James Gavin said: "Does this include our dead?"

415460[/snapback]

Most people hate the French because they were right about WMDs. Americans hate being wrong.

Most people hate the French because they were right about WMDs. Americans hate being wrong.

415535[/snapback]

Maybe you should move to france FRENCHY!!

The french hate us because they have to blame someone for their rotten economy. It really pisses them off that we can go half way around the world, go to war, spend billions, and life still remains relatively normal both economically and socially here at home.

They also hate us because we killed their under the table dealings with Saddam. They were supplying him with so much crap, all in violation of the UN sactions. They wanted to go to Iraq first to peal the french labels off all the stuff they sold Saddam.

I HATE THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so they take 3 samples during a drug test. test 1 and save the rest?? ok, then they take the samples and test them now, to "fine tune the system", and an "anonymous" sample was positive. i like how they took "anonymous" and turned it in to "put name here".

so they take 3 samples during a drug test. test 1 and save the rest?? ok, then they take the samples and test them now, to "fine tune the system", and an "anonymous" sample was positive. i like how they took "anonymous" and turned it in to "put name here".

415558[/snapback]

Isn't it great how the paper also has a controllling interest in the TDF, and they were able to get these supposed pictures of the sample numbers. Lets not forget the author of the book that slammed him last year works for this paper. Lets also not forget how the French rail agaisn't the Americanization of their culture. Just spose all these are coincidences.

God, I just hate em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people make me sick. You say you hate the French, but what do you do about it. You continue to eat their brie and eat their pomme de terre frites with sauce de americain, and you lust their women. Yes, you deny it, but you lust their women. Oh, you stinky fleapoles, you with a cranium that is tres mauvais. You do not write of your hatred to Le Monde, or crash your Peugeots, you just hate them from afar and never tweak their cravats or burn your copies of Le Petite Prince.

You make us Americans look like a Monchichi.

C'est Big Damned thing.

Love,

Pepe

You people make me sick. You say you hate the French, but what do you do about it. You continue to eat their brie and eat their pomme de terre frites with sauce de americain, and you lust their women. Yes, you deny it, but you lust their women. Oh, you stinky fleapoles, you with a cranium that is tres mauvais. You do not write of your hatred to Le Monde, or crash your Peugeots, you just hate them from afar and never tweak their cravats or burn your copies of Le Petite Prince.

C'est Big Damned thing.

Love,

Pepe

415592[/snapback]

Monchichi:

http://www.monchhichiworld.com/catalog/

C'est Big Damned thing.

Love,

Pepe

415592[/snapback]

I can't think of the last time I saw a peugeot. That just reminded me of another reason I hate the french. Their cars suck.

They suck,

everything french sucks

I hate their women too!!!

Please...any American smart enough to comment about France and the war in Iraq shouldn't make a comment as stupid as that.

415589[/snapback]

Yes, especially given that the only real reason France opposed the latest Iraq war was because they had whored up to Saddam and had deals with him that were going to be flushed down the toilet once he was overthrown.

Maybe you should move to france FRENCHY!!

The french hate us because they have to blame someone for their rotten economy.  It really pisses them off that we can go half way around the world, go to war, spend billions, and life still remains relatively normal both economically and socially here at home.

They also hate us because we killed their under the table dealings with Saddam.  They were supplying him with so much crap, all in violation of the UN sactions.  They wanted to go to Iraq first to peal the french labels off all the stuff they sold Saddam.

I HATE THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

415544[/snapback]

just wondering - have you ever spent any significant time in france? ever read balzac? proust? as for teasing the french about their lack of military prowess, do you have any idea how many frenchmen died in world war I? do you really think the british would have fared any better against the germans in ww II if they weren't separated by the english channel?

Yes, especially given that the only real reason France opposed the latest Iraq war was because they had whored up to Saddam and had deals with him that were going to be flushed down the toilet once he was overthrown.

415651[/snapback]

Not to mention France has the largest Muslim population of all European countries.

just wondering - have you ever spent any significant time in france? ever read balzac? proust? as for teasing the french about their lack of military prowess, do you have any idea how many frenchmen died in world war I? do you really think the british would have fared any better against the germans in ww II if they weren't separated by the english channel?

415653[/snapback]

1. Lived in Europe for 4 years in the mid 80's. Spent plenty of time in France. They were rude ignorant people then, still are.

2. How many frenchmen died in WWI? NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!

3. Did the french dig the english channel? What does this have to do with my hatred of the french. Screw them if it wasn't for us, they would be german.

For the record, I hate the germans too. I sold my BMW after those a$$holes wouldn't support us. I bought an american car and love it.

I guess I hate the French, I mean their lame-ass record speaks for itself. And I have heard of all the arrogant attitudes and general cockiness that puts a lot of people off, to go along with their general ineptitude in world affairs since the 1700's. But I don't really know any Frogs who I can personally dislike.

But I must admit I do like French fries, French toast, and the French Connection. And let them have the Tour de France, who really cares? We like it because some American won it 7 times, but does anyone seriously care about bike racing?

415653[/snapback]

Putting that aside, this constant attack on Armstrong is typical French. He dominated their only significant contribution to world sports and rubbed their smug litle noses in it for 7 straight years (all the while testing him over and over to no avail), and they will stop at nothing to discredit him.

If I were Armstrong, I'd take a year off and recharge, and then come back and beat the whiny bastards another 2-3 years in a row.

Putting that aside, this constant attack on Armstrong is typical French.  He dominated their only significant contribution to world sports and rubbed their smug litle noses in it for 7 straight years (all the while testing him over and over to no avail), and they will stop at nothing to discredit him.

If I were Armstrong, I'd take a year off and recharge, and then come back and beat the whiny bastards another 2-3 years in a row.

415666[/snapback]

That was my point in starting this thread. Just sick of them and their constant campaign to nail this guy just because hes an American

While there is no doubt this is a witch hunt, the evidence against LA right now is......interesting. This is the MOST anyone has been able to get "against" Armstrong ever and the cycling discussion groups I have visited today confirm such sentiment. Lance MAY have some 'splainin' to do. Its getting to the point with him that simply saying "It wasnt me" isnt going to cut it anymore.

And in other news, Levi Leipheimer, another American, is about to beat Jan Ullrich (a German) in the Tour of Germany. NOICE!

That was my point in starting this thread. Just sick of them and their constant campaign to nail this guy just because hes an American

415678[/snapback]

When they do find out that Armstrong was/is doping, you still won't like the french. Why get worked up over a scumbag like Armstrong?

Putting that aside, this constant attack on Armstrong is typical French.  He dominated their only significant contribution to world sports and rubbed their smug litle noses in it for 7 straight years (all the while testing him over and over to no avail), and they will stop at nothing to discredit him.

415666[/snapback]

Only significant contribution to World Sports...????

Well the French were behind the modern Olympics movement and the (other football) World Cup, the two largest sporting events in the world, so that would count a little way as being contributions to world sport.

(BTW - it is fine to hate / dislike / despise the French if you want, but they have had some influence in world sports. (Did not stop Paris not getting the Olympics though :devil::lol: )

I don't like the Frenchies either, but I've got a little problem with Armstrong...he did run out on his wife so he could chase after Sheryl Crow. He was married, after all. It's bad form to chase after a rock star when you've still got a wife at home, who helped you survive cancer.

Sheryl Crow is one of those women who seems to look better as she gets older (she's 42, a whopping eight years older than Lance), but I'm tired of her Bush-bashing. The two of them probably deserve each other.

I'm surprised she didn't tell Lance to deck the President during their recent bike ride.

Mike

Apart from Bosnia Herzegovina?

415693[/snapback]

Here is one estimate...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

However, do note:

"Though French law prohibits the census from any reference to ethnic background or religion (underlining is mine) , many demographers estimate that as much as 20-30 per cent of the population under 25 is now Muslim. The streets, the traditional haunt of younger people, now belong to Muslim youths".

Source: http://www.isranet.org/DataBank/france_mus...20community.htm