Anyone going to San Diego?

udonkey

I just found out from a friend (who's mom works for Delta) that I can get a round trip flight for ~$150...turns out that my girlfriend's best friend just moved to San Diego for grad school, so the trip would be extremely cheap, since I could crash at her place.

Anyone planning on going? I don't have a ticket, but I can't imagine that they'd be too difficult to come by. Southern California in late November sounds awesome...

I just found out from a friend (who's mom works for Delta) that I can get a round trip flight for ~$150...turns out that my girlfriend's best friend just moved to San Diego for grad school, so the trip would be extremely cheap, since I could crash at her place.

Anyone planning on going?  I don't have a ticket, but I can't imagine that they'd be too difficult to come by.  Southern California in late November sounds awesome...

415264[/snapback]

I'm there, with my uncle.

I was able to get in on the San Diego Bills Backers Tailgate party, but I couldn't get tickets with them. I don't think it will be too much of a problem, as long as you don't mind where you sit or how much you pay.

My girlfriend and I are going to be in in LA for a week to visit a relative who's a big bills fan. We're planning on going to the game while we're there.

It will be my 1st time seeing the  Bills away from RWS (besides the pre-season game against the packers in Toronto a number of years back)

415371[/snapback]

Stache me in your suitcase, mmmkay?

I shalt be there. Hanging for the week with my brother in LA, and going to the USC-Fresno St. game on Saturday 11/19. Will be down in S.D. to watch the Bills trounce the Chargers on Sunday.

Need the S.D. Backers to keep us posted on the lot # for the tailgate.

Anyone planning on going?  I don't have a ticket, but I can't imagine that they'd be too difficult to come by.  Southern California in late November sounds awesome...

415264[/snapback]

Any chance you are going to nail your girlfriend's best friend?

415415[/snapback]

Probably not if his girlfriend is going....

Although, then again...

415415[/snapback]

Not likely, as the girlfriend is going. Then again, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of some drunken shenanigans.

Selling a house there for $650,000. move right in on corner lot.

415712[/snapback]

A lot of properties are going on sale. Many are reduced for sale though I hear that Rancho Santa Fe is still on fire like bubble isn't in their dictionary.

I shalt be there.  Hanging for the week with my brother in LA, and going to the USC-Fresno St. game on Saturday 11/19.  Will be down in S.D. to watch the Bills trounce the Chargers on Sunday.

Need the S.D. Backers to keep us posted on the lot # for the tailgate.

415410[/snapback]

All the SD Bill's Backers events are sold out (including the Tailgate) and there is a waiting list. You can get game tickets trhough Ticketmaster and there will be planty of action around town for the game

http://sdbbc.org/pages/474886/index.htm

All the SD Bill's Backers events are sold out (including the Tailgate) and there is a waiting list. You can get game tickets trhough Ticketmaster and there will be planty of action around town for the game

416130[/snapback]

I tried to watch the opening game with you guys last year at Blind Melon, but the burnout bartenders couldn't get the game on. Waited for about a half an hour or so and then jammed to another bar up the street. What's up with that? Is it going to be different this year?

I saw one homer there with a Buffalo Range shirt on, so I chalked it up to that.

416130[/snapback]

Not sure I understand how a tailgate "sells out." I just want to drink some beers and grill some grub in the parking lot with some Bills fans. You guys do something else where tickets are required? Perhaps your link outlined that, I didn't click on it...