Anyone going to San Diego?

udonkey

I tried to watch the opening game with you guys last year at Blind Melon, but the burnout bartenders couldn't get the game on. Waited for about a half an hour or so and then jammed to another bar up the street. What's up with that? Is it going to be different this year?

I don't go there often - it's too far from my house - can't really say but I have seen games there.

Not sure I understand how a tailgate "sells out."  I just want to drink some beers and grill some grub in the parking lot with some Bills fans.  You guys do something else where tickets are required?  Perhaps your link outlined that, I didn't click on it...

416151[/snapback]

There was a "catered" tailgate available - $30/head - sold out. There will plenty of Bills fans there all around the parking lot

Anyone planning on going?  I don't have a ticket, but I can't imagine that they'd be too difficult to come by.  Southern California in late November sounds awesome...

415264[/snapback]

If you can get to San Diego before midday Friday there'll be the usual cast of TBD characters and guests from out of state going to Tijuana. We'll leave from the Old Town Trolley stop at 1:00 p.m. and return at 7:00, if the last outing was any reference point your girlfriend will want to bring along plenty of singles to tip the friendly female dancers. I believe the going rate for French kisses was 2 bucks and anything involving alternative orifice penetration came it at about 5 bucks. The men's rates were a little higher ;-)

Got my tix through a guy at work who has Charger Season tickets.

Section P16 Row24 Seats5,6,7 $71 a piece

Going down on Sat and party with my buddies girlfriend who shares a house with 2 other girls.

Got my tix through a guy at work who has Charger Season tickets. 

Section P16 Row24 Seats5,6,7      $71 a piece

Going down on Sat and party with my buddies girlfriend who shares a house with 2 other girls.

416722[/snapback]

You just threw in the "$71" so that people would believe you, right? I mean, if you had said "I got them free" nobody would believe you and anyone who did would want to kill you.

Could be some great shenaningins there !

417101[/snapback]

"The next guy who says shenanigins, I swear I'm going to shoot him."

"Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like, with all the funny sh!@ on the walls?"

"You mean Shenanigans?"

:lol:

Ahhh, Super Troopers. Gotta watch that again soon.

I'll be there - 3 of my best buddies from back in Buffalo are coming into Vegas I believe Friday the 18th. We'll be driving out Saturday, then got tickets to the game and SDBBC tailgate as well. Looking forward to it already!

"The next guy who says shenanigins, I swear I'm going to shoot him."

"Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like, with all the funny sh!@ on the walls?"

"You mean Shenanigans?"

:lol:

Ahhh, Super Troopers.  Gotta watch that again soon.

417112[/snapback]

Shenaningans ! :o