Brad Riter

I thought I'd take a stab at it anyway. Like the Sig? :D

410933[/snapback]

nice try...but not nearly enough...consider becoming a flagellant...beat your back bloody with a leather whip while sobbing and petitioning the Lord for mercy...then we will talk.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, this guy Riter is taking a beating from you all.  Was he signed to play QB for the Bills?

410989[/snapback]

No, but he did support the last one we had... Brad was the last surviving Blesoe apologist.

And the only beating he is taking is from eryn, who lives in FL, and has never heard him.

Oh, and to get back to the point of this thread:

Brad, Willis practiced yesterday.... care to retract the consiracy theory? :D

And the only beating he is taking is from eryn, who lives in FL, and has never heard him.

411017[/snapback]

Its cool that Riter posts here but he is a big boy and can take his lumps like any other poster on any given sunday. 6 pages of Brad Riter love fest is hilarious. I think some folks here might need to change their underpants, clean off the keyboard and go have a smoke. Look out Brad!

Its cool that Riter posts here but he is a big boy and can take his lumps like any other poster on any given sunday. 6 pages of Brad Riter love fest is hilarious. I think some folks here might need to change their underpants, clean off the keyboard and go have a smoke. Look out Brad!

411043[/snapback]

Does this rant mean that we should wait 3 more days to verbally attack him?

Well said.

Might want to schedule that for before the bowling ball shots this year..... :D

Ahem. Seriously. Brad, will the pregame shows be done from the studio or onsite this season? I'm sure that although we no longer share the same parking lot, some here would enjoy getting another chance to verbally abuse Sully at the opener ....

410594[/snapback]

And get ripped off in the pregame contest :doh:

I WAS ROBBED I TELL YOU! ROBBED!

I <3 internet tough guys,  from out of state.

I can't believe some of you guys talk to human beings like this,  and still have all your teeth.  Grow up.

411332[/snapback]

Be careful Risin, or they'll unleash their fury on you as well.

I <3 internet tough guys,  from out of state.

I can't believe some of you guys talk to human beings like this,  and still have all your teeth.  Grow up.

411332[/snapback]

Uh oh. Now you've done it. Eryn now has to add you to list of people to MotherF--- over the internet from 1500 miles away.

I'm actually one of those people on the fence about buying season tix, which is why it stood out to me.

And today we get "I expect him to play on Saturday" despite the fact that "we'll see if he can practice tomorrow."

It just isn't sitting right with me.

So did you buy Buffalo Bills Season tix??? I can sell you a parking spot. Sorry no freebies after what happen last year, not your fault it was one or more of your co-workers who played......

I'm actually one of those people on the fence about buying season tix, which is why it stood out to me.

And today we get "I expect him to play on Saturday" despite the fact that "we'll see if he can practice tomorrow."

It just isn't sitting right with me.

So did you buy Buffalo Bills Season tix??? I can sell you a parking spot. Sorry no freebies after what happen last year not your fault it was one or more of your co-workers) who played......

412781[/snapback]

So, What you're saying is........????????

BTW, I'll be seeing you for the Carolina game.