Brad Riter

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because he's on the radio doesn't mean he gets a pass on " the conspiracy theory" bull sh&t. I just think its ignorant to put some people up on a pedestal. Especially when their wrong, and the lemmings were sucking up to him.

Sorry you didn't like the way I called him on it. Tough.

410767[/snapback]

Jesus Eryn, it has nothing to do with calling him on it. But !@#$tard? And all of that? Come on man, it makes you sound pretty childish. Oh well, I'm done. Just my 2 cents.

Yes it does.....but pulling out !@#$tard and some of the others directed at a radio host who recognizes TBD doesn't help.....I mean, damn.

410742[/snapback]

I have to agree with this. Brad being on the radio is his job. The fact that his job is "public" should not make him fair game for any kind of vile, profane, hateful diatribes anyone wants to throw at him. I have a lot of respect for the fact that when people write things like that Brad often seems, on this very board, to shrug it off and say people are entitled to their opinion. That's a hell of a lot more of a mature approach then calling someone a douch bag or !@#$tard because you don't like what they talk about on a radio station that YOU CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TOO!!!!

Just because he's on the radio doesn't mean he gets a pass on " the conspiracy theory" bull sh&t. I just think its ignorant to put some people up on a pedestal. Especially when their wrong, and the lemmings were sucking up to him.

410767[/snapback]

final conclusion...you're an idiot...who put him on a pedestal? Put down the Jack and step away from the computer

Jesus Eryn, it has nothing to do with calling him on it.  But !@#$tard?  And all of that?  Come on man, it makes you sound pretty childish.  Oh well, I'm done.  Just my 2 cents.

410771[/snapback]

So if it was Rudy or BF or some other poster it would be ok to call them !@#$tard when they come up with some kind of weird bullsh&t like he did? :D

If it makes some of you feel better.....

Sorry Brad.

410767[/snapback]

this is exactly the kind of retarded logic I was talking about above.

Hey ery, you say some dumb sh--, and people out here call you on it and sometimes people agree with you. Using your logic Brad does not DESERVE to have people agree (or support him) in the face of attack MERELY because he is on the radio.

What benefit would anyone here get from "sucking up" to a radio host? Free Movie passes?, free women?(Because you know how chicks dig AM radio guys, and those who idolize them) :D

If you think many of us here believing that he is making less of an ass of himself than you are in this thread equates to putting him on a pedastal, than so be it. :doh:

this is exactly the kind of retarded logic I was talking about above.

Hey ery, you say some dumb sh--, and people out here call you on it and sometimes people agree with you. Using your logic Brad does not DESERVE to have people agree (or support him) in the face of attack MERELY because he is on the radio.

What benefit would anyone here get from "sucking up" to a radio host? Free Movie passes?, free women?(Because you know how chicks dig AM radio guys, and those who idolize them) :doh:

If you think many of us here believing that he is making less of an ass of himself than you are in this thread equates to putting him on a pedastal, than so be it. :doh:

410786[/snapback]

Feel better. :D

So if it was Rudy or BF or some other poster it would be ok to call them !@#$tard when they come up with some kind of weird bullsh&t like he did? :D

If it makes some of you feel better.....

Sorry Brad.

410781[/snapback]

Hey, remember, on the premise itself, I agree with you. The theory was off, IMO. And come on, BF usually started stuff first, and he gets piled on. And it was usually because he was way out there in name calling or baiting people over and over. But Brad Riter.....all he did was have a topic on his radio show, and you went off on the vile name calling path.

I'm with ya on thinking of him whatever you want.....but damn man, that was some hateful stuff......especially when he is TBD friendly.

You don't need to apologize to him, but seriously, easy on the way you choose to bash someone on a public forum. Your point would have been just as easily taken as if you would have said....."Damn this conspiracy thing was idiotic".

If you think he is a retard......imagine what they may think of us, because of the profane, childish names you called him.

Hey, remember, on the premise itself, I agree with you.  The theory was off, IMO.  And come on, BF usually started stuff first, and he gets piled on.  And it was usually because he was way out there in name calling or baiting people over and over.  But Brad Riter.....all he did was have a topic on his radio show, and you went off on the vile name calling path.

I'm with ya on thinking of him whatever you want.....but damn man, that was some hateful stuff......especially when he is TBD friendly.

You don't need to apologize to him, but seriously, easy on the way you choose to bash someone on a public forum.  Your point would have been just as easily taken as if you would have said....."Damn this conspiracy thing was idiotic".

If you think he is a retard......imagine what they may think of us, because of the profane, childish names you called him.

410798[/snapback]

You may have a point. Thats why I said I was sorry to Brad. Did you miss that? Plus I thought you were done, thats what you said?