Brad Riter

I guess he's an aquired taste. If I'm wrong fine, just seems like this is a set up with sh&t head. Because I have no idea who Brad !@#$tard is. Sorry if I'm missing anything here.

410475[/snapback]

I think you are missing something, actually.

I was reading a message board that I check out almost every day, and the top thread had my name in the subject line. Therefore, I read it. When I felt I wasn't quoted accurately, I replied.

Then everybody decided to talk about how much they don't like the place where I work.

Oh, and the Clements thing I was talking about is in the Audio Vault at www.wgr550.com.

I'm sorry for ruining your day by posting on a message board.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he's an aquired taste. If I'm wrong fine, just seems like this is a set up with sh&t head. Because I have no idea who Brad !@#$tard is. Sorry if I'm missing anything here.

410475[/snapback]

This is what you're missing:

http://www.wgr550.com/onair/bradriter/index.php

Now stop being such a doofus.

I was reading a message board that I check out almost every day, and the top thread had my name in the subject line.  Therefore, I read it.  When I felt I wasn't quoted accurately, I replied.

Then everybody decided to talk about how much they don't like the place where I work.

Oh, and the Clements thing I was talking about is in the Audio Vault at www.wgr550.com.

410492[/snapback]

Brad....you rule!! Your by far my favorite host on WGR (and thats even counting my non-sexual crush that I had on Bulldog during his WBEN days hahaha). I do agree with you on most occasions but even when I don't your show provides a great amount of laughs. I remember last summer coming home from training camp and you had a show on about " a taste test with nutella"... I almost drove off the road. I listen to your show when I'm back in Niagara (Ontario) visiting my parents and even my old old old father thinks your hilarious. Also could you please put up the "yankees vs. cereal box mascots" on the audio vault and the "hand of god" etc... jets final game of the season from Jan.

PS.... Whitey is CLASSIC... you two should join up again but on the national level... heck come over to Canada, we could use a voice of reason here in the depts of h*ll (aka leaf nation)

Thanks again Brad for doing a fantastic job!!

I was reading a message board that I check out almost every day, and the top thread had my name in the subject line.  Therefore, I read it.  When I felt I wasn't quoted accurately, I replied.

410492[/snapback]

Brad.

I'm in Virginia. I don't hear you often enough to make an opinion on whether I like you or not from a message board. But I think it's cool you visit here. I'm pretty sure you're the WGR personality that gave us "more cowbell" on the air last year when we played the Steelers. While I thought you were WAY OFF base with your Willis conspiracy theory, I would say it made for good talk radio. Look at how it made people here think and respond to it. You gotta think about some of these people bitching about WGR. They complain when you guys aren't enough Pro-Bills. They also complained about WGR being too silly in the off-season, but yet the OT posts on this board probably outnumbered the football posts 2-1 for most of the summer. You can't win. But rest assured, most of them, even though they B word, are all listening, especially on gamedays. And that's all that counts. I just wish you guys would stream so us out-of towners could listen too.

Keep up posting opinions, and I'll make it a point to call in when I'm up for the home games this season. WGR seems to rub the superhomers the wrong way on this board. But, by the sounds of things on gameday, your station has plenty of callers.

WAY OFF ON THE WILLIS THING THOUGH, way off.

410492[/snapback]

I do not get WGR in Rochester, but I have to say thanks for having the balls to be yourself.

You know, sometimes if people would envision themselves sitting at a table at Danny's, having a cold one, and having this conversation - things might be better here. Instead we hide behind silly names like Rockpile and some of us have different identities when using a name as a shield.

Hope to meet you some day, Brad.

Ah, thanks Lori. Its like me telling you folks of a radio DJ here in Florida. I needed proof. Thanks for the link. Not that I'd listen to him, but thanks. <_<

410498[/snapback]

OK. NEWSFLASH EVERYONE: If whatever topic you are considering writing about doesn't also have merit in the state of Florida, DO NOT POST IT ON TBD.

Thus, we can no longer talk about:

Good Food

People with their frontal lobe in tact

your dislike of the odor of moth balls.

etc.

eryn, seriously, exactly how big was the bug that flew up your ass on this thread? Seriously, Xanax. Good stuff.

You know, sometimes if people would envision themselves sitting at a table at Danny's, having a cold one, and having this conversation - things might be better here. Instead we hide behind silly names like Rockpile and some of us have different identities when using a name as a shield.

Well said.

Hope to meet you some day, Brad.

410563[/snapback]

Might want to schedule that for before the bowling ball shots this year..... <_<

Ahem. Seriously. Brad, will the pregame shows be done from the studio or onsite this season? I'm sure that although we no longer share the same parking lot, some here would enjoy getting another chance to verbally abuse Sully at the opener ....

Careful,, I still have that photo of you and the port-a-potty!

Hey, I was just trying to make a helpful suggestion. :)

Is Lori your real name.  0:)  <_<

410599[/snapback]

For me to know, and everyone else to wonder about.

(Actually, it's Frank. And quite Frankly, I'm getting sick of this Stephen A. character taking my name in vain...... :( )

Well said.

Might want to schedule that for before the bowling ball shots this year..... <_<

Ahem. Seriously. Brad, will the pregame shows be done from the studio or onsite this season? I'm sure that although we no longer share the same parking lot, some here would enjoy getting another chance to verbally abuse Sully at the opener ....

410594[/snapback]

We're across from the Big Tree Inn like we were at the end of last season. I'll be out there with Howard Simon for the GB game on Saturday, actually.

I don't know how much we'll actually be on the air, since we're not on until the Yankees' game ends, but we'll be there.

We're across from the Big Tree Inn like we were at the end of last season.  I'll be out there with Howard Simon for the GB game on Saturday, actually. 

I don't know how much we'll actually be on the air, since we're not on until the Yankees' game ends, but we'll be there.

410607[/snapback]

Thanks for the quick answer, and for digging the question out from amidst the attendant silliness.....

(sorry brad - didn't mean this thread to turn into open season on your or WGR)

I don't think some of you would realize how good WGR is until you go a few years without it.

410440[/snapback]

I have been without it on a consistant basis for a couple years. It is the sports talk about the teams I love that is missed, not the station. Much like the Buffalo Snooze, WGR has a monopoly on the local area. Folks have no choice but to listen. Since WNSA left town WGR has only gotten worse. Maybe those who listen everyday are numb to it, but when you only get to listen once a month, it makes your head spin. The guys on there are brutal now.

THATS, what I'm saying. Christ, nice post :)

Sometimes this board is third grade level, honestly. <_<

410583[/snapback]

Yeah, well, why so hostile over something so small? I could care less if he's in the media or not either. However, this guy pays attention to the board, and recognizes us and what we do on the air. He even gave us some cowbell and other things on WGR. And for you to sit there and bust out F bombs and other stuff directly at him......I mean, damn, this isn't a good battle to wage.

If you think he's an idiot for bringing up Willis and some conspiracy OK. I thought it was far fetched too. But easy on the 2AM drunken, bar-room name calling. It'll be OK.