Last Night In Crawford

Wow, talk about propoganda:

"Unfortunately, this despicable action tonight only proves how low the supporters of this administration will go. They will not put their skin or blood into the war in Iraq. Now we know they meant it when they chanted, "We don't care". The right-wingers don't care. The people who support George W. Bush and went out to protest Cindy Sheehan and her cause do not care about the troops. They just don't care at all."

and:

"I want to be sure before I start calling everyone who voted for Bush (and still believes in him) a scumbag."

That's just like saying all Muslims are evil because of 9/11. People can be really stupid... (and that includes the truck driver)

CW

In other news, war supporting conservative Christians under the vail of night then stole the crosses and set them up on their church lawn to protest the murder of innocent abortion vicitms. No word on whether or not the guy with the truck has any issue with the crosses being used there instead.

Late Monday night, a man, described as being in his late forties or early fifties, decided to run over the over crosses at Camp Casey that serve as a memorial to the soldiers who have died in the war in Iraq.

Memorial? Hardly. Saying those crosses are a memorial to the troops is like saying that the flag drapped coffins these whackos carted down the streets of NYC during the Republican National Convention were also a memorial.

This circus is right up there with that which the Jackson trial created.

Yeah, and speaking of asshats...how about the woman who's camped out there? Really doing a service to her son's name, huh? What, by abandoning the rest of her family on some Quixotic quest, and all.

408969[/snapback]

Supposedly her husband filed for divorce, her other son wants her to come home, and just about every one of her inlaws thinks she's smearing Casey Sheehan's good name.

But she is giving our retarded media something to talk about other than the missing blonde girl in Aruba.

Wow, talk about propoganda:

"Unfortunately, this despicable action tonight only proves how low the supporters of this administration will go. They will not put their skin or blood into the war in Iraq. Now we know they meant it when they chanted, "We don't care". The right-wingers don't care. The people who support George W. Bush and went out to protest Cindy Sheehan and her cause do not care about the troops. They just don't care at all."

and:

"I want to be sure before I start calling everyone who voted for Bush (and still believes in him) a scumbag."

That's just like saying all Muslims are evil because of 9/11.  People can be really stupid... (and that includes the truck driver)

CW

408874[/snapback]

Besides, she is just plain wrong, if she was a fetus or brain dead there would be candle lit vigils for her and midnight sessions of congress upending the constitution by passing "Cindy's Law".

Besides, she is just plain wrong, if she was a fetus or brain dead there would be candle lit vigils for her and midnight sessions of congress upending the constitution by passing "Cindy's Law".

409009[/snapback]

Please, for the sake of all our sanity, don't bring that retarted mess up again...

Yeah, and speaking of asshats...how about the woman who's camped out there? Really doing a service to her son's name, huh? What, by abandoning the rest of her family on some Quixotic quest, and all.

408969[/snapback]

...and you know better than her what would most honor him based on what?

Really, how dare she?!!?

How dare she oppose a war which took the life of her son?!!?

Where does she get off?!

Imagine that, a mother stricken with grief over the death of her son in a war she feels was a useless adventure speaking out against that war. Its just crazy I tell you, crayyyyzzeeeee.

Really, how dare she?!!?

Where does she get off?! 

Imagine that, a mother stricken with grief over the death of her son in a war she feels was a useless adventure speaking out against that war.  Its just crazy I tell you, crayyyyzzeeeee.

409101[/snapback]

Ask her family how nuts she is.

From what I've heard, those roadside memorials (for accident victims) have to be at least 30 ft from the road in that part of Texas. The crosses were within a few feet. Maybe the guy who ran them over was just enforcing the law?

An aside- the left, which is generally anti-religion is going crazy with the crosses. :blush:;)

Really, how dare she?!!?

Where does she get off?! 

Imagine that, a mother stricken with grief over the death of her son in a war she feels was a useless adventure speaking out against that war.  Its just crazy I tell you, crayyyyzzeeeee.

409101[/snapback]

I guess we could get into how to voice opposition responsibly, but you're a lawyer.

From what I've heard, those roadside memorials (for accident victims) have to be at least 30 ft from the road in that part of Texas. The crosses were within a few feet. Maybe the guy who ran them over  was just enforcing the law?

An aside- the left, which is generally anti-religion is going crazy with the crosses. <_<0:)

409183[/snapback]

"...the left is generally anti-religion..."?!!!? On the contrary, it is so important to us that we think it shouldn't be sullied by dragging it into politics.

That's their name for it. Am I missing something? <_<

410320[/snapback]

I don't think it was directed at you, but at the people who criticize the President for taking advantage of the troops while naming their PR festival "Camp Casey."

I don't think it was directed at you, but at the people who criticize the President for taking advantage of the troops while naming their PR festival "Camp Casey."

410328[/snapback]

I like that some op-ed's have started referring to the president's Crawford vacation as a "ranchette". <_<

That's their name for it. Am I missing something? :)

410320[/snapback]

as mentioned ( <_< ) wasn't directed at you.....just my disdain for these ridiculous names the media dreams up.

"Ground Zero"

"Beltway Sniper"

"Camp Casey"

etc...etc...