OT - Fried Noodles

aussiew

OK - I cannot tell a lie. I was telling my friend about the fried noodle story here on the wall. So yesterday when she was visiting, she decided to make this dish in my kitchen. My roommate, who is a noodle lover tried it first - with some pickle juice and said it was crispy and delicious, so my friend had some and then (even though I'm on South Beach right now) I sneaked a couple of bites.

Sorry to disappoint everyone - but it was delicious. Has anyone actually tried it?

Do I get fired from the Wall now?

:)

OK - I cannot tell a lie.  I was telling my friend about the fried noodle story here on the wall. So yesterday when she was visiting, she decided to make this dish in my kitchen. My roommate, who is a noodle lover tried it first - with some pickle juice and said it was crispy and delicious, so my friend had some and then (even though I'm on South Beach right now) I sneaked a couple of bites.

Sorry to disappoint everyone - but it was delicious. Has anyone actually tried it?

Do I get fired from the Wall now?

407689[/snapback]

Somebody should make a huge batch of this and bring it to the tailgate!

You're teasing right?  You forgot your smiley.

407771[/snapback]

Certainly am. Apologies; wasn't any kind of a crack directed at you. The comment was more at the "friggin abortion" that is Retatta. That being said, you and your friend are now the only two known survivors of this concoction.

Because of the rarity, we'd ask that you please write how you feel in a journal every six hours for the next week and publish the comments here. We need to study the effects of it over time; I suspect you'll become belligerent and incoherent within the next 2-3 days.