Did anyone else watch Huddle show on NFL Network

envirojeff

It was cool! It had all the live scores of the games that were being played on the right 1/3 of the screen and the rest of the screen was one of those games for about 15 min. or so in rotation. If you cant get the Bills game live, you should watch the No Huddle on NFL Network tonight.

Jeff

It was cool! It had all the live scores of the games that were being played on the right 1/3 of the screen and the rest of the screen was one of those games for about 15 min. or so in rotation. If you cant get the Bills game live, you should watch the No Huddle on NFL Network tonight.

Jeff

406439[/snapback]

Or you could watch bills/colts in it's entirety at 10am on Monday :D

I couldn't stand it. They stay with a game for what, 3 minutes? Sorry I'm not a huge preseason fan but I want to control my channel surfing. I think networks shouldn't do the work for you. Plus they did a crappy job of it!

This show was a complete shamble if you ask me, because you couldn't follow anything.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=27804&st=20

I thought it was pretty cool, although I wasn't paying a ton of attention. My first thought was, "I can watch some of the Bills plays tomorrow!" I'll probably do that, even though I could wait until Monday and watch the whole thing. I'd like to see some plays beforehand though.

Plus, it was the first episode; I'm sure they'll get better once they start getting the hang of it.

CW

Boy, some pretty tough critics in here. The NFL Network gives you live look-ins from games around the league and you're b*tching and moaning? Ingrates! :D

Well, I for one thought it was pretty neat. Yeah, sure, it was a bunch of meaningless pre-season games, but I've never been more excited to sit down for a night of meaningless games. It was fun hopping around to all the different stadiums, seeing who all the broadcast tandems were, etc. They showed you every TD either live or immediately after it happened. How can you complain? OK, it was a tad choppy at points, but it's not like the NFL Network has a corps of emmy winners back in their control room like CBS would have for their NCAA hoops tourney coverage.

I'm thrilled to be able to see some live Bills action tonight instead of Monday morning. So, no gripes on my end.

Boy, some pretty tough critics in here.  The NFL Network gives you live look-ins from games around the league and you're b*tching and moaning?  Ingrates!  :D

Well, I for one thought it was pretty neat.  Yeah, sure, it was a bunch of meaningless pre-season games, but I've never been more excited to sit down for a night of meaningless games.  It was fun hopping around to all the different stadiums, seeing who all the broadcast tandems were, etc.  They showed you every TD either live or immediately after it happened.  How can you complain?  OK, it was a tad choppy at points, but it's not like the NFL Network has a corps of emmy winners back in their control room like CBS would have for their NCAA hoops tourney coverage.

I'm thrilled to be able to see some live Bills action tonight instead of Monday morning.  So, no gripes on my end.

406526[/snapback]

I agree... Would it be better if there was nothing on ch. 212?

Plus, other than watching your favorite team - who want to watch an entire preseason game when so many other ones are on? It's not like there is a game plan or any flow to one particular game. I would rather see the highlights of who is making noise around the league than watching some 3rd stringer rush for 2 yards and tackled by some UDFA in a meaningless game.

Boy, some pretty tough critics in here.  The NFL Network gives you live look-ins from games around the league and you're b*tching and moaning?  Ingrates!  :)

Well, I for one thought it was pretty neat.  Yeah, sure, it was a bunch of meaningless pre-season games, but I've never been more excited to sit down for a night of meaningless games.  It was fun hopping around to all the different stadiums, seeing who all the broadcast tandems were, etc.  They showed you every TD either live or immediately after it happened.  How can you complain?  OK, it was a tad choppy at points, but it's not like the NFL Network has a corps of emmy winners back in their control room like CBS would have for their NCAA hoops tourney coverage.

I'm thrilled to be able to see some live Bills action tonight instead of Monday morning.  So, no gripes on my end.

406526[/snapback]

no schitt. people are always griping about the programming on NFL network ("why do i have to watch jaguars training camp AGAIN?"), and then they do something like this and it's not good enough.

i guess some people have to complain about something all the time. :D

Boy, some pretty tough critics in here.  The NFL Network gives you live look-ins from games around the league and you're b*tching and moaning?  Ingrates!  :D

406526[/snapback]

I watched the majority of this last night and agree that it was much better than some of the critics here made it out to be.

It was a lot like watching the Olympics.  They cut away from each game to see some meaningless play from another meaningless game.

406441[/snapback]

Big difference tonight is some of those meaningless play from meaningless games will be the Bills. It was a PITA but I will tune in tonight cause it's all we've got.

Or you could watch bills/colts in it's entirety at 10am on Monday  :D

406454[/snapback]

Just bought my Directv DVR receiver this week

The Directv DVR model receiver R10 is free with mail in rebate and a 2 year agreement, or $99 if you don't want to commit.

no schitt.  people are always griping about the programming on NFL network ("why do i have to watch jaguars training camp AGAIN?"), and then they do something like this and it's not good enough.

i guess some people have to complain about something all the time.  :D

406553[/snapback]

That was me complaining about the Jags training camp show repeated over and over again. :D My point is that they have a huge vault of NFL Films video to choose from and instead they seem to repeat the same program 3 or 4 times a day.

I liked it alot. It would be even better if it was interactive. If they could tell you what the game situation was and if you could use your remote and click on the game you want to watch for a few minutes, that would be insane.

406526[/snapback]

I don't see why were ingrates we just don't like the show.

I'd prefer to do my own channel surfing. What 2 plays here and 4 players there and another 4 over there doesn't do anything for me, so I switched it off and watched a movie.

I liked it alot. It would be even better if it was interactive. If they could tell you what the game situation was and if you could use your remote and click on the game you want to watch for a few minutes, that would be insane.

406591[/snapback]

It's called NFL Sunday Ticket. :D

CW