BB.com said that Parrish is hurt

bob marley

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For crying out loud!  You people call yourselves Bills fans?

It is 9:05 a.m. and no one has posted an update on Roscoe's injury?

You people should be ashamed!!

404658[/snapback]

How many threads need to be started asking about the status of our (at best) 3rd string WR? :blink: Stick with one and post in it.

CW

For crying out loud!  You people call yourselves Bills fans?

It is 9:05 a.m. and no one has posted an update on Roscoe's injury?

You people should be ashamed!!

404658[/snapback]

You don't like my update?

Hence forth Parrish will be called the One Armed Bandit. :blink:

You don't like my update?

Hence forth Parrish will be called the One Armed Bandit

sorry....i didn't see the original post.....i hadn't had my first can of Jolt yet. :blink:

How many threads need to be started asking about the status of our (at best) 3rd string WR?  Stick with one and post in it.

lighten up francis. ;)

How many threads need to be started asking about the status of our (at best) 3rd string WR?  ;)  Stick with one and post in it.

CW

404665[/snapback]

3rd string? You think he has no chance of making the top 5?

Where are the posts that start off with "my brother in-laws sisters friend is a nurse at the hospital and was there when Parrish came in....."

We need some inside scoop.

404695[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe we can hear from the same person who treated Duke Preston for the head gash from the falling ceiling light... :blink:

3rd string?  You think he has no chance of making the top 5?

Not anymore :blink:

I meant 3rd wideout, not string, although I don't think he'll be higher than 4th or 5th (even without the injury).

CW

Not anymore  :D

I meant 3rd wideout, not string, although I don't think he'll be higher than 4th or 5th (even without the injury).

CW

404721[/snapback]

Respectfully disagree. This is a guy you want on the field as much as possible to stretch the field for Moulds and Evans, as well as to provide yet another reverse threat. Plus the article in this morning's D&C quoted, I think, Willis as saying that Parrish has one of the best arms on the team. Not too far-fetched to imagine him posing the same kind of threat in that department as Antwaan Randle El.

I can't imagine any reasonable scenario in which he WON'T be the third wideout. Even if his hand is still dinged, put him out there and make defenses think.