Silent thread for everybody

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never hear the expression "Compassionate Liberal" do you?  It's because liberals and moderates don't need a qualifier.   Compassion is part of their political philosophies.  Conservatives are "f*** the poor, f*** anyone but me, and f*** anyone who doesn't agree with me!"

I only bring this up because in a silent thread to mourn the loss of another human being...a father, and husband too, some folks decide it's the perfect place to sh** on the guy because they didn't like his (alleged) politics.

This is where the true face of the right is revealed.  You think your side is all high and mighty but you are all really sick in your souls.  I suggest a look in the mirror and reflect, that is if you're capable of feeling any empathy.

Flame away, nazis.

PTR

402724[/snapback]

;)

You should have kept the spirit of your second paragraph and ditched the rest.

If you want to debate politics, then you should take your biased drivel to the PPP forum. But if political issues are as black and white to you as your anger-based post indicates, you will not be very persuasive over there.

Does anyone NOT have lung cancer? That's the second celebrity passing due to lung cancer, and we also found out Christopher Reeve's wife was diagnosed with it this week.

404255[/snapback]

Never watched Dallas, but loved her in the Alfred Hitchcock episode where she serves to the cops the murder weapon that she used to kill her husband- a leg of lamb!