Silent thread for everybody

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals who actually care about people = an oxymoron

Whatever.  Jennings, Rather, etc...  all a bunch of liberal talking heads who had an agenda.  Some more overt about their goal.  But biased reporting none the less.

402551[/snapback]

You never hear the expression "Compassionate Liberal" do you? It's because liberals and moderates don't need a qualifier. Compassion is part of their political philosophies. Conservatives are "f*** the poor, f*** anyone but me, and f*** anyone who doesn't agree with me!"

I only bring this up because in a silent thread to mourn the loss of another human being...a father, and husband too, some folks decide it's the perfect place to sh** on the guy because they didn't like his (alleged) politics.

This is where the true face of the right is revealed. You think your side is all high and mighty but you are all really sick in your souls. I suggest a look in the mirror and reflect, that is if you're capable of feeling any empathy.

Flame away, nazis.

PTR

You never hear the expression "Compassionate Liberal" do you?  It's because liberals and moderates don't need a qualifier.  Compassion is part of their political philosophies.  Conservatives are "f*** the poor, f*** anyone but me, and f*** anyone who doesn't agree with me!"

I only bring this up because in a silent thread to mourn the loss of another human being...a father, and husband too, some folks decide it's the perfect place to sh** on the guy because they didn't like his (alleged) politics.

This is where the true face of the right is revealed.  You think your side is all high and mighty but you are all really sick in your souls.  I suggest a look in the mirror and reflect, that is if you're capable of feeling any empathy.

Flame away, nazis.

PTR

402724[/snapback]

In other words, "My holier-than-thou attitude can beat up your holier-than-thou attitude!" :D

RIP

LOS ANGELES -- Charles Black, a businessman, maritime expert and the husband of former child star Shirley Temple Black, died Thursday of complications of a bone marrow disease, his wife said. He was 86.

Black died at his home in the San Francisco suburb of Woodside, with his wife of 55 years and other family members by his side. He had suffered from the bone disorder myelodysplastic syndrome for nearly three years.

The couple met in 1950 in Honolulu, where Black had been working for a shipping company. They married that year.

After moving to California, Black started a fishing and hatchery company and worked as a consultant on maritime issues. He served on a U.S. Commerce Department advisory committee.

He also co-founded a company that developed unmanned deep ocean search and survey imaging systems.

Black served as a naval intelligence officer in the Pacific theater during World War II and was warded the Silver Star.