Scrimmage...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The play would have been a touchdown if it was picked off.  That's what we can't see you in my opinion.  No int's for interceptions.  An int from a rookie fine, but one of those bad throws that a db has a clean break on can't happen.

400248[/snapback]

Unfortunately, it WILL happen. Realistically, you've got to expect a first year starter to make some mistakes, and some of them will be pretty bad. But remember, even the best veteran Qbs sometimes make really dumb throws. The key is whether or not JP learns from his mistakes and corrects them. Its inevitable that they're going to happen.

Agreed - compared to the last couple Browns scrimmages, which looked sloppy and practice-like,

this year they do look sharp at this stage - I bet palying to a sold out crowd in a real stadium helps vs. a Saturday morning scrimmage on a practice field

400258[/snapback]

TV announcer just said he thinks the Bills have blitzed on EVERY DOWN! And you know, he's right! BILLS ARE CRAZY BLITZING.

ptr

Yeah, that pass was bad, but no INT and it will be a learning experience for him and he's supposedly a quick study. As for the other stuff, I agree that he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't WRT running versus passing. And I don't know what some of y'all are watching, but they didn't call KGB's name until he made a run-stuff while playing DT, and on another he got upfield but Gandy pushed him far enough away from JP for JP to step-up (how beautiful) and fire that (incomplete) pass to JR (when he could have run it in).