Scrimmage...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JP looks comfortable - first pass on 3rd down - nice route by moulds on a come back and a first down

JP next pass - good pass to Parrish on 3rd down coming across for a first down

next pass on 2nd down - naked rollout to left and hits TE cambell (probly outlet) for short yards

last pass incomplete - evens on a seam - would have been pass interference in a real game

Willils looks pretty good - no big runs but a few solid 4-5 yrd runs and also a 1 yrd stuff at the line

Bills D looking better than Packers D - Farve getting some completions - but 1 tipped ball by the line and Nate had his hans on one for almost pic

Mcgee looked good on opening kickoff going past midfield and running out of bouds

worst play so far - first bills punt, the packers ran it back about 40 yards and ran out of bounds

Overall for first outing - JP looks comfortable 3-4 wtih 2 first downs. Run O looks OK but Willis looks solid. D looks solid

Bills 2nd drive

JP pass to right (TE?) for first down

Willis 1 yrd run to left

JP over middle to Josh reed fo 15 yrds (first down)

Play action to willis with incomplete to J Reed (underthrow)

2nd down - willis bounces outside - stiff arms and knocks over D player for 5 yrds

3rd & 5 - incomplete underthrow on out route

so far JP is 5 for 8, 4 first downs

Bills given new first down

JP scramble for good yrds to right 3 yrds (JP could have thrown to open Reed)

next play JP vitual sack - Packers came right up middle, RB missed block (# 30something)

JP nice pass completion to Aiken in tight covereage - got it in, but short of first down

Bills punt - Greer downs ball on 1 yrd line!

Bills 2nd drive

JP pass to right (TE?) for first down

Willis 1 yrd run to left

JP over middle to Josh reed fo 15 yrds (first down)

Play action to willis with incomplete to J Reed (underthrow)

2nd down - willis bounces outside - stiff arms and knocks over D player for 5 yrds

3rd & 5 - incomplete underthrow on out route

so far JP is 5 for 8, 4 first downs

Bills given new first down

JP scramble for good yrds to right 3 yrds (JP could have thrown to open Reed)

next play JP vitual sack - Packers came right up middle, RB missed block (# 30something)

JP nice pass completion to Aiken in tight covereage - got it in, but short of first down

Bills punt - Greer downs ball on 1 yrd line!

400176[/snapback]

Thanks!

So I'm to assume JP is looking pretty good for his starting "debut"?

Thanks!

So I'm to assume JP is looking pretty good for his starting "debut"?

400179[/snapback]

A couple of short throws, but good composure and not making mistakes. I'll take an incompletion over a pick every day of the week.

He looks better than I thought he would, I'll tell you that.

A couple of short throws, but good composure and not making mistakes.  I'll take an incompletion over a pick every day of the week. 

He looks better than I thought he would, I'll tell you that.

400182[/snapback]

Good to hear. When I was in camp, what I was most impressed with in Losman was that every day he got a little bit better...I left thinking that he might impress a few doubters during the scrimmage...good to hear he's doing it.

How did the Packers do against our starting D?

400183[/snapback]

Ok, Ahman Green is a stud. He's had a couple of decent runs. We are kicking their offensive line all over the field.

The pass d is excellent.